SiouxSports.com Forum

Stony Brook Seawolves

geaux_sioux

I believe we get our 8 wins.  The defense looked very good.  They didn't give up the big play.  SB has a new offense coordinator so they moved the ball first couple of series and then UND shut them down.  We a blocked punt and a bad turnover on a blindside hit on the QB that cost us at least a FG and possibly a TD.  We will be fine.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TRex said:

OK, so what does Bubba have to do to improve or more important, what CAN he do?  I'm sure they saw many of the flaws in practice, but some of this stuff can't just be magically cured, especially with two good players hurt.

Not much with the way our QB played.  We would have been better off with Joe Bradley tonight.

• Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, TRex said:

OK, so what does Bubba have to do to improve or more important, what CAN he do?  I'm sure they saw many of the flaws in practice, but some of this stuff can't just be magically cured, especially with two good players hurt.

Bubba will remind them of penalties and Turnovers.  We will be fine.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

It's one game. Man, a lot of people jumping off the ship already. ???

Bif difference betweeen juming ship, and being disappointed in the showing. Most know this is a game we should have won, but we didn't close out the game. Offense didnt do even close to enough, and that punt Block killed us.