SiouxSports.com Forum

Stony Brook Seawolves

geaux_sioux

3 minutes ago, Longtime fan said:

Completely agree!  Should be a hard fought game with und being the victor.  Hope santiago can run wild on these guys 

I have a feeling it will be like the game tonight.  First game rust with the defenses from both teams making plays.  Hoping our young oline gels quick or Keaton is going to have to win us a game.  

6 minutes ago, homer said:

I have a feeling it will be like the game tonight.  First game rust with the defenses from both teams making plays.  Hoping our young oline gels quick or Keaton is going to have to win us a game.  

I do think a lot of our guys will be playing with a chip on their shoulders after the way last season ended. Hopefully that doesn't turn into trying to force plays though. It is certainly a game we SHOULD win, especially given the direction this program is going in. Can't wait!

57 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

I haven't seen this posted anywhere yet, but I just bought a ROKU and it looks like the UND - Stony Brook game will be available on the College Sports Live application!

Great I have a Roku and will need to check it out.

19 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

I may go buy one before Thursday. Does anyone know if Roku has a espn3 app? Would be nice to use it for the Bowling Green game as well.

It does.  From what I understand, the Roku 2 is the way to go if you aren't interested in 4K.

4 minutes ago, MoSiouxFan said:

I know that coachspeak is always positive, but, reading between the lines, I think we'll have our hands full Thursday night.

Agreed.  My opinion is this game will fall on the oline.   I am thinking a low scoring 17-10 type game either way.  The homer in me will pick UND.  

12 minutes ago, homer said:

Agreed.  My opinion is this game will fall on the oline.   I am thinking a low scoring 17-10 type game either way.  The homer in me will pick UND.  

That's about where I'm at. I'm thinking 20-14 (UND).  Although, I think the defense may need to be the determinant in this one.  Offense may take a game or two to hit it's stride.