SiouxSports.com Forum

What do you think of the logo now??

Siouxperfan7

Fighting Hawks logo  

314 members have voted

1. 1. Now that the dust has settled, what is your grade for the new Fighting Hawks logo now?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

2 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

So Binghamton and Hartford are affiliates of the Big Sky in men's golf?  I had no idea...

10 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Geez I hope their neon doesn't go out on the green tube, people will be lined 30 deep to drop their mail off.

w9ekog.jpg

This “joke” never get old, ever. It’s so true and sooooooooo funny. Thank you for making my morning. We need more hilarious posts like this.

3804D890-B270-4DD3-B913-6AF765A6640A.gif

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Rebel_Sioux said:

I ran into a few students last week and there is a rumor on campus that Kennedy wants to retire the current Hawks logo (just the logo, not the name) at the end of the year. 

I'm betting its just a rumor, whatever he thinks of the logo the fact of the matter is they just spent 50,000 on is another 38,000 on the stupid fur-suit. I'm guessing they need to get a few more years out of it before redesigning it.

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 8:35 AM, Rebel_Sioux said:

I ran into a few students last week and there is a rumor on campus that Kennedy wants to retire the current Hawks logo (just the logo, not the name) at the end of the year. 

The minute that happens, the majority of the people complaining about the logo will then complain about the $$$$ being spent to change it.  

I can see it now: Now they have this money to change the logo huh... they could have used that to save ___________!