SiouxSports.com Forum

What do you think of the logo now??

Siouxperfan7

Fighting Hawks logo  

315 members have voted

1. 1. Now that the dust has settled, what is your grade for the new Fighting Hawks logo now?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

logosystem-athleticsecondary-2023-600x150.jpg

I wonder what the response to the logo would have been had this been what they came out with first.  Also makes me wonder if this logo was an option and Ed chose the official logo we have been using.   There hasn't been any write up or stories about it....yet.  Just seems odd that UND just sort of slipped it on its website and then played the promo video with a shirt on it for the reveal.  Off way to roll out a secondary logo.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

I wonder what the response to the logo would have been had this been what they came out with first.  Also makes me wonder if this logo was an option and Ed chose the official logo we have been using.   There hasn't been any write up or stories about it....yet.  Just seems odd that UND just sort of slipped it on its website and then played the promo video with a shirt on it for the reveal.  Off way to roll out a secondary logo.

now if can just adopt/add the offset interlocking n/d they should be good........

is that above 'N" correct with the bottom right flattened out instead of the sharper "n" on the other one?  seem weird you change one letter

4 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

now if can just adopt/add the offset interlocking n/d they should be good........

is that above 'N" correct with the bottom right flattened out instead of the sharper "n" on the other one?  seem weird you change one letter

The flattened N is correct.  it's a subtle change, but they likely wanted to keep it all on one line. Just has a cleaner look to it.

Offset interlocking ND.....who came up with that brilliant idea??!!;):D

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

The flattened N is correct.  it's a subtle change, but they likely wanted to keep it all on one line. Just has a cleaner look to it.

Offset interlocking ND.....who came up with that brilliant idea??!!;):D

wouldn't the primary logo look better without the "n" jutting down?  (cue siouxperfan7 photshop coming up?")

33 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

It was rolled out during Armacost’s State of the University address on Thursday. Both the Herald and KNOX covered the address and KVRR did, as well, from Fargo. There were more than 250 people actually in person at the address. Another 400 tuned in on Zoom. All the media chose to focus only on the enrollment increase projection. Nothing on the new secondary mark. UND didn’t really try to keep it under the radar. 

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Who’s got the skills to flip this bird. (Facing left)

• 3 weeks later...