Logo Reaction - Grade it!  

283 members have voted

1. 1. Grade the new Fighting Hawks logo

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

I see the owners of Subway in GF are all in on the new nickname and want to do their part.  On a billboard on I 29 near Argusville I saw where you buy one 6" sub and a drink and get a second 6" sub free...all you have to do is tell the cashier "Fighting Hawks".  I thought that was pretty interesting.

7 minutes ago, Ray77 said:

I see the owners of Subway in GF are all in on the new nickname and want to do their part.  On a billboard on I 29 near Argusville I saw where you buy one 6" sub and a drink and get a second 6" sub free...all you have to do is tell the cashier "Fighting Hawks".  I thought that was pretty interesting.

I'll pay for my second 6 incher, thank you. :p

• Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

looks good...is this official or someone on here doing this one?

22 minutes ago, southpaw said:

Unofficial, but I'm guessing a lot of shirts and gear for fans will include both the logo and the wordmark.

Officially a logo used by the Herald, if that means anything.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/und-basketball/4071719-mens-basketball-und-assistant-dirden-leaving-head-job-oklahoma

1 hour ago, DaveK said:

Note to self : Don't ever spend another dime at Subway in GF.

Considering you don't cheer for UND's teams anymore, I doubt there is much of a reason for you to go to GF.

But you'd also think there wouldn't be much of a reason for you to post here anymore...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Ray77 said:

I like that.  Subway has always been a big UND supporter back to the late 80's.  Things like that are needed to get people to buy in and exude positive support for the actual teams themselves.   Limits the talk about crap that doesn't matter, like we have been for the last 5-10 years.  

so we're about two or three weeks removed from hadju's  "big news for und sports" tweet...one logo anouncemnet and one media rights story later...??? is that it?  maybe he meant that hak wanted hadju to paint his range rover green, black and white with a  huge sioux logo on the top and vanity plates that say "soofrvr"?

4 hours ago, DaveK said:

Just because I like those three things means I can't have an opinion about anything else? :silly:

Oh, the dumb things people come up with when they don't have a relevant point to make. :lol:

You like Gopher hockey?

23 hours ago, Ray77 said:

That billboard has said that since about February. I noticed it during the hockey season.