SiouxSports.com Forum

University of North Dakota Hockey 2016 - 2017 Season

Frozen4sioux

Standing there with his national championship ring on his finger, he gave us a speech that I will remember for the rest of my life. I had goosebumps head to toe the entire time he was speaking and his message was heard loud and clear amongst the entire team.

Thank you, Mr. Gasparini

Gino still helping deliver Natties to UND. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, dagies said:

Yopu read what Stecher said about that speech and you maybe get a hint at why so many of Gino's guys are coaching at various levels of hockey.

When i saw Gino was going down with the team i was like...duh! Why hasn't he been a part of things more often!!??  Completely honest, once i saw the stuff about Gino, I was more confident than in any other previous FF that UND would win this year.  

• Upvote 2

I've seen mixed reviews on Greenway.  The physical attributes are there.  His brother is at BU and they're from the East.  My guess is he isn't going to venture too far from the region, but you never know.  Rumor is he's a middle-round type pick, which doesn't necessarily mean anything.  

8 hours ago, Big A HG said:

I've seen mixed reviews on Greenway.  The physical attributes are there.  His brother is at BU and they're from the East.  My guess is he isn't going to venture too far from the region, but you never know.  Rumor is he's a middle-round type pick, which doesn't necessarily mean anything.  

Bubs needs to scoop this kid up soon.

4 hours ago, scpa0305 said:

Bubs needs to scoop this kid up soon.

I read an article about him earlier this year and it basically said that if BU offers, he will sign there in a second. If BU doesn't offer, that might be a sign that UND shouldn't want him. I have never seen the kid play but it sounds like if he was good enough to be at UND then he will be playing for BU.