SiouxSports.com Forum

Former Players

geaux_sioux

16 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Waletzko definitely getting drafted, possibly day #2. Big selling point for UND football program, real nice success story. 

UND and Bubba need to develop more pro talent. Easier said than done. 

The combine will be huge. They’ll love his length. Needs to show explosiveness and decent strength. He could rocket up boards with a good showing. Football coaches have always obsessed with measurables and he’s got those in spades.

11 hours ago, UND1983 said:

Joey is really something.  After listening to most of that podcast, wow.  

I gave it a listen last night - it was different.  Not sure that I have a strong take either way.  But, I did a quick google search on his brand "Living for a Living" which he seems to think is very deep and thought provoking.  Well, there are several website and a book by Jamal already going by the same title/name.  He might want to sort that out a bit before he invests too much into his passion.

9 hours ago, petey23 said:

"Bama".....funny stuff

Not much was his fault after all the story telling was done. Just couldn't catch a break at UND!

Ironic how he claims we are all so weird for being hung up on him when he goes to these lengths to keep airing dirty laundry.  

On 2/6/2022 at 6:57 PM, UND-FB-FAN said:

Waletzko definitely getting drafted, possibly day #2. Big selling point for UND football program, real nice success story. 

UND and Bubba need to develop more pro talent. Easier said than done. 

Going into the fall I was hoping he'd come back next year.  He is looking good though and it looks like he made the right choice, it's still a win for UND.  Good luck to him.....we'll be watching.  Been a while since we got to watch a UND guy in the NFL, need more of that.