SiouxSports.com Forum

Former Players

geaux_sioux

Watched some amateur basketball ball today. Stetson Carr and Will Ratelle look like they could suit up for the Sioux right now and play. 
not surprised with Stetson and I always thought Will had exceptional speed but I didn’t realize how fast till today, and he can jam the ball also 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, forksandspoons said:

This is now updated with his bench press, etc. He moved up from 12th highest since 1987 to 7th highest! 

If I had to guess, Waletzko is going to go in the 3rd round. Great player and great success story for UND football. Need to keep it going - momentum is only "so-so" right now for UND football from my perspective. 

16 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

If I had to guess, Waletzko is going to go in the 3rd round. Great player and great success story for UND football. Need to keep it going - momentum is only "so-so" right now for UND football from my perspective. 

Based on your views of the HC, is it possible for your perspective to be anything but ‘so-so”?

• Upvote 1