SiouxSports.com Forum

Former Players

geaux_sioux

6 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Awesome outing for him. He’ll get a shot. He’s a versatile back which is exactly what the pass-happy NFL looks for these days.

Seeing the catches though just again reminds me how his talent wasn’t fully utilized at UND. Paul Rudolph has to be one of the worst coaches in UND football history; I’m sorry. 

It shouldn’t be that hard.  Use your players talent and strengths to the teams advantage, not put a choke hold on their natural strengths.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, siouxknocka said:

Random former player alert.

I turned on house hunters International for some reason and the episode tonight was following former QB Joey Bradley looking for an apartment in Poland. I had to dig but he's a professional QB for the Gdynia Seahawks. 

Joe Swag baby!

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

UND RB John Santiago to workout at NDSU’s Pro Day on March 28th; not UND’s pro day (non-existent for another year)  ...

My opinion on the matter: pure bull$hit.

But just my thoughts. All signs continue to point to Fargo for North Dakota college football. Little things, like pro days, need to change or else the culture/expectation won’t change. Good for John to do what he needs to do though. Just wish he didn’t have to eventually bow down to the evil empire. 

That is all. Carry on with your criticism of my criticism. Go UND