SiouxSports.com Forum

Former Players

geaux_sioux

14 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Not a very good time for John. I wonder what he would have run his soph year. He was at his peak physically at that point imo. Too bad a few injuries slowed him later on.

Sounds like the reporters' numbers are likely not very accurate.

4 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Our RBs crushed theirs at the pro day.

I thought so too just following some of the info from the pro day.  Being front of 21 scouts should bring some free agent contract at the least.  I still 3 have a chance of low draft picks.

2 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

I thought so too just following some of the info from the pro day.  Being front of 21 scouts should bring some free agent contract at the least.  I still 3 have a chance of low draft picks.

Brady has 20 lbs on him and was MUCH quicker in the agility drills. He also benched him under the table and ran barely slower.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Brady has 20 lbs on him and was MUCH quicker in the agility drills. He also benched him under the table and ran barely slower.

Anderson has the best shot at getting drafted and making an NFL team of all the RB's at pro day, but think what you want. 

With numbers like that and the production he had over the years, I could see an NFL team picking him up probably as a free agent. Running back seems to be one of the positions teams will take a flyer on a small school prospect. If not that, he's definitely got a place in the CFL. 

6 minutes ago, Feff said:

With numbers like that and the production he had over the years, I could see an NFL team picking him up probably as a free agent. Running back seems to be one of the positions teams will take a flyer on a small school prospect. If not that, he's definitely got a place in the CFL. 

I expect him to get a shot in a camp. Hopefully he can take advantage.