SiouxSports.com Forum

PairWise Rankings

jimdahl

Via Schlossman

If Harvard, Ohio State and Boston University all win, UND is going to be looking very good. I haven’t been able to find a scenario out there that leaves UND out IF all three of those teams win, but I believe there might be one.

....another thing that could help UND is Air Force either losing in the semifinals or winning the whole tournament in Atlantic Hockey

To beat Duluth u need to be in their face all the time they play aweful when pressured - let them set up or gain entry with no pressure they are hard to stop - but let's get past Denver 1st gotta have great D & lots of scoring from all lines & it wouldn't hurt to stay out of the box

We have played aweful in this tourney I think because we did not have to win in the past - this yr we need to win this sucker & just keep winning - everyone from here on out is beatable - Cam can be the difference maker

20 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Christ winning the big ten is like Edina varsity winning the ND west region bantam tourney ....

and being proud of it.......wooof

Don't mention this to MM....he will whine about it for a week.  No way his beloved Big 10 Conference could be weak..lmfao

26 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

Most scenarios have us facing Union...we can be #8 playing them as #9 or vice versa...looking like they will get their rematch.

PSU and Goldy in double OT

Looks like we'd be playing either MN, Union, or Penn State.

The order to be determined.