SiouxSports.com Forum

PairWise Rankings

jimdahl

11 hours ago, yzerman19 said:

So, we want Penn State, Ohio State, BC, and Quinnipiac to lose, correct?  All 4 lose, and we are in regardless of what we do

I really want to see Penn state and Ohio state lose today. 

I can see UMtc "fall on the sword"......throw the game....whatever you want to call it ....

In order to get another B1G team into the tourney ....the could get 4 in if they play play it right...I think. Instead of just the 1.  

It has to be embarrassing to potentially be getting less teams in than the ACHA.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

I can see UMtc "fall on the sword"......throw the game....whatever you want to call it ....

In order to get another B1G team into the tourney ....the could get 4 in if they play play it right...I think. Instead of just the 1.  

It has to be embarrassing to potentially be getting less teams in than the ACHA.

Please tell me you're joking...

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

No way

4 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

I don't see the Gophers bagging it, but my tinfoil hat thinks the 'powers that be' might 'remind' the officials of the 'value' of calling a 'couple extra' on the Gophers.  [Judge Smails imitation: "here's $10 grand ... keep it fair keep it fair."   /Caddyshack off]

57 minutes ago, kevad said:

So... given the fact that OSU and PSU both won today, I can't help but wonder if that 89% figure has decreased. Does anybody know?

If they lose two this weekend they still have 89% chance to make it. 

Hows that Lil 6 doing Dave? :lol:

Make that 90%

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, kevad said:

The Big Ten is doing quite well, thanks for asking. With the OSU and PSU wins today it seems we're all but guaranteed to place literally half the conference into the field of 16, with an outside shot at an unheard of two-thirds of the conference if the Badgers can somehow find a way to beat a great team tomorrow night and then beat yet another great team on Saturday.

Didn't realize your name is Dave and who are these great teams you speak of? 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, kevad said:

The Big Ten is doing quite well, thanks for asking. With the OSU and PSU wins today it seems we're all but guaranteed to place literally half the conference into the field of 16, with an outside shot at an unheard of two-thirds of the conference if the Badgers can somehow find a way to beat a great team tomorrow night and then beat yet another great team on Saturday.

It's also still possible for only Minnesota to make it if both Penn State and Ohio State lose and there are upsets in ECAC and Hockey East. 

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, kevad said:

yawn.  Hey everybody, it's kevad!