SiouxSports.com Forum

2017 UND Recruiting

UND Fan

8 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

Next kicker?

This kid goes on a visit every weekend.  I think I've seen him off to all sorts of different places every weekend.  At least if he decides on UND he will have had a lot of information from which to make a decision.  

I believe he's a pretty solid kicker as well.

17 hours ago, Hambone said:

This kid goes on a visit every weekend.  I think I've seen him off to all sorts of different places every weekend.  At least if he decides on UND he will have had a lot of information from which to make a decision.  

I believe he's a pretty solid kicker as well.

Can he kick it into the end zone consistently?

On 11/12/2016 at 9:55 AM, tnt said:

Can he kick it into the end zone consistently?

Do the coaches want touch backs? I am not positive but I think every NAU drive that started from a kickoff was short of the 25. I'm pretty sure Taubs can drive the kick off into the end zone. Maybe we can lay off the kicker until we know what is expected from the kicker. He might be doing exactly what the coaches want him to do even though he can kick it longer. It looks to me like he's kicking it higher and shorter than he otherwise could. 

13 minutes ago, Kap said:

Do the coaches want touch backs? I am not positive but I think every NAU drive that started from a kickoff was short of the 25. I'm pretty sure Taubs can drive the kick off into the end zone. Maybe we can lay off the kicker until we know what is expected from the kicker. He might be doing exactly what the coaches want him to do even though he can kick it longer. It looks to me like he's kicking it higher and shorter than he otherwise could. 

I'm pretty sure he can't do it consistently. If he could, he would have done it against Weber State, instead of having them return every single ball out to the 50.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AJS said:

I'm pretty sure he can't do it consistently. If he could, he would have done it against Weber State, instead of having them return every single ball out to the 50.

We would have to question the sanity of our coaching staff if they told him to keep kicking it short to Weber. 

I know we have quite few commits already.   Now with winning the Big Sky I hope   were going to be able to have even more success on the recruiting trails. When you look at how young we are, we would certainly seem to be a pretty attractive team to sign on with. Our next signing class should be spectacular.

3 hours ago, nodak651 said:

We have any interest in mussmans son?

He is a big kid, and I see some good watching his hudl video but I see a lot of issues as well and some not likely very correctable.  I don't know anything but he is likely a walk on offer at best. 

4 hours ago, BigGame said:

He is a big kid, and I see some good watching his hudl video but I see a lot of issues as well and some not likely very correctable.  I don't know anything but he is likely a walk on offer at best. 

Thanks

3 hours ago, UND-1 said:

You serious?

Why not?  I don't know what I don't know.  And it would be entertaining.  Plus he's a big kid and his dad was a good athlete.

1 hour ago, UND Fan said:

New offer to a kid that may be the "burner" we need at WR.  "Izzy" averaged 21+ yards on his 35 catches this fall while scoring 11 TDs.  He has one other offer - not sure who it is from.

Israel Adeoti, 5'10", 180, 4.4, Plano (Plano), IL

Looks like Valparaiso. 

13 minutes ago, Sioux_FF said:

Commit Zeke Ott playing right now in MN prep bowl for Caledonia.  on Midco on Channel 595.

I was just going to post the same thing. He's already made a couple nice plays. I think his number is 59. 

• Upvote 1