SiouxSports.com Forum

UND FIGHTING HAWKS @ MSU Spartans -- Friday Gameday

AZSIOUX

I usually take homer announcers in stride, but these guys are not very accurate.  I guess if you leave the puck and retreat due to a delayed offside it is a take away in Michigan.  At one point the play be play guy was calling out MSU players that were near the puck as if they had control..   Making Hammer look like a dream.  Cloning Doc Emeric would be a huge win for the world.

• Upvote 3

THANK YOU! I've been saying that the last three weeks! Sanderson works hard most of the time but he never finishes checks or goals for that matter. JJ's size and talent is a bit better to me. Sanderson just doesn't do it for me.

Probably the reason his PT was so limited his first 3 years.  When St. Clair returns (hopefully soon), I would suspect Sanderson watches most if not all of the games.  JJ should be playing as his upside is much higher than Sanderson's.

THANK YOU! I've been saying that the last three weeks! Sanderson works hard most of the time but he never finishes checks or goals for that matter. JJ's size and talent is a bit better to me. Sanderson just doesn't do it for me.

I wouldn't say never, since Sanderson absolutely lit someone up at center ice last weekend.  But, yes, he looked very lost and slow last night.

Probably the reason his PT was so limited his first 3 years.  When St. Clair returns (hopefully soon), I would suspect Sanderson watches most if not all of the games.  JJ should be playing as his upside is much higher than Sanderson's.

According to Schlossman, St. Clair won't be back until February, and Hennessey thinks March.  If that is the case, do you all of a sudden change your lineup with someone who isn't up to game pace and conditioning?  Don't know if the NCAA will give him a redshirt either, and won't know about that until after the fact, so do you take that chance.  Hopefully he heals ahead of the pace projected and can get him back down the stretch and playoff run. Can use his tenacity on the penalty kill.

According to Schlossman, St. Clair won't be back until February, and Hennessey thinks March.  If that is the case, do you all of a sudden change your lineup with someone who isn't up to game pace and conditioning?  Don't know if the NCAA will give him a redshirt either, and won't know about that until after the fact, so do you take that chance.  Hopefully he heals ahead of the pace projected and can get him back down the stretch and playoff run. Can use his tenacity on the penalty kill.

Someone asked Schloss on a chat if he was going to take a redshirt and Brad said that he wants to play this season.

Someone asked Schloss on a chat if he was going to take a redshirt and Brad said that he wants to play this season.

The question is, would a fresh St. Clair with his work ethic, outweigh a seasons worth of conditioning and chemistry with linemates, especially if he wouldn't be available until playoff time.  He might mean that much to the team, I don't know, but I trust the coaches will.

Edited by tnt

The question is, would a fresh St. Clair with his work ethic, outweigh a seasons worth of conditioning and chemistry with linemates, especially if he wouldn't be available until playoff time.  He might mean that much to the team, I don't know, but I trust the coaches will.

imo....take the redshirt, if its an option.