SiouxSports.com Forum

UND FIGHTING HAWKS @ MSU Spartans -- Friday Gameday

AZSIOUX

I admit I have not read the entire thread for this forum, but for those that purchased the webcast last night, I have a concern.  There appeared to be to many tight frame shots of the ice, not allowing the game, to be seen with a wider perspective.  Many times the tight frame caused the camera person to fail to properly follow the shot and even to find the puck.  It is nice to see close-ups of play but the frame, was so tight, so often, that it made it hard to see the shot on goal.  

There are so many other options these days with conference TV broadcasts on the internet.

exactly brads chat is loaded with fans. different era with faster options Twitter ect to express instant thoughts and reactions...I enjoy reading gameday threads the night or day after. always a few good posts narrating the game 

• Upvote 1

imo....take the redshirt, if its an option.

That's the problem, the way the NCAA works, they won't make a decision until after the season is over.  As I recall, the decision that St. Clair had to sit his first year came late as well, and the NCAA most likely will consider that his extra year, because when has the NCAA ever been fair on appeals, especially where UND is involved.

Edited by tnt

Probably the reason his PT was so limited his first 3 years.  When St. Clair returns (hopefully soon), I would suspect Sanderson watches most if not all of the games.  JJ should be playing as his upside is much higher than Sanderson's.

I agree 150%. Can't wait for Saint to get back. Need him on the PK big time.

exactly brads chat is loaded with fans. different era with faster options Twitter ect to express instant thoughts and reactions...I enjoy reading gameday threads the night or day after. always a few good posts narrating the game 

And that one is moderated in real time so no personal attacks or ripping into someone.