SiouxSports.com Forum

Nickname Vote: FINAL Runoff: Exit Poll

cowboys5xsbs

Nickname Vote: FINAL Runoff: Exit Poll  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who did you vote for?

• Fighting Hawks
    • Roughriders

Or as others would call it...Rich People Problems...

$70 for gas in a 40 mpg Sentra

$200 for hotel room for two nights

$200 for for beer and food

$160 for tickets

Divided by 4.

$160 each.

Three days road tripping with my son, my brother and nephew and watching my hockey team, Priceless.

If $160 for a weekend of family fun is "rich people problems", times must be pretty tough.

I have some used clothes you can have, and a pond you can wash in. I have a change jar. I'm feeling for ya.

Or talk to GFhockey, Hell, he drops that in one night at Augie's in March :D

• Upvote 2

$70 for gas in a 40 mpg Sentra

$200 for hotel room for two nights

$200 for for beer and food

$160 for tickets

Divided by 4.

$160 each.

Three days road tripping with my son, my brother and nephew and watching my hockey team, Priceless.

If $160 for a weekend of family fun is "rich people problems", times must be pretty tough.

I have some used clothes you can have, and a pond you can wash in. I have a change jar. I'm feeling for ya.

Or talk to GFhockey, Hell, he drops that in one night at Augie's in March :D

Reading sarcasm isn't something you do well I guess.  Times are super tough in my household and would gladly take you up on the pond to wash up in, and that change jar just might have enough money in it to buy gifts for my two boys from Santa for Christmas. 

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling. Rather than wait for squirtcoach's change jar, or spending more time on SS, you might be better off looking at one of these 3,000+ jobs in Cass county. http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=&l=Cass+county%2C+nd 

Thanks man appreciate the support.  You guys are so welcoming on here and treat everyone with such respect.  Nobody gets put down for expressing their opinions regarding which nickname they like most.  It is such a warm feeling to have so many people looking out for me during these dark times.  My god people.  Over your head too?

I'm going to say that regardless of what the name is, the University should come up with a primary and a secondary logo. It would be smart for merchandising, and inevitably there will be people who don't like the initial logo, so having a secondary one would be smart anyway. Lots of school do this, and UND should as well.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to say that regardless of what the name is, the University should come up with a primary and a secondary logo. It would be smart for merchandising, and inevitably there will be people who don't like the initial logo, so having a secondary one would be smart anyway. Lots of school do this, and UND should as well.

I'm sure we come up with both a primary logo committee and a secondary logo committee, so long as the we have a forming committee that kinda says so.

• Upvote 1

I'm sure we come up with both a primary logo committee and a secondary logo committee, so long as the we have a forming committee that kinda says so.

Before any committtees are formed, the Twamley Twits should form the appropriate study group(s), task force(s) and retain another raft of "consultants" who are "between jobs" ... order, man order. ;)