SiouxSports.com Forum

GO WILD

Fetch

1 minute ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

It’s too bad the games with the Gophers are in Grand Forks next year.  Would have been awesome to see one of the games at Target Field!!

Who says they both need to be in grand forks? Couldn’t und host one downtown Minneapolis if the opportunity was there?

2 hours ago, Redneksioux said:

Who says they both need to be in grand forks? Couldn’t und host one downtown Minneapolis if the opportunity was there?

Let the Gofers give up a home game to play at an alternate venue....UND deserves two home games against the Rodents.

11 hours ago, I Ranger said:

As I’ve said multiple times no thanks on the outdoor games. Once was plenty. Play hockey in hockey arenas not football/baseball stadiums!

Wouldn’t winter classic ice be better than most sheets of ice played in college hockey? I know the sight lines in outdoor games aren’t the best. But with Dave St Peter pushing for a game in the past, I think this is a game UND should be looking into securing. Whether it’s umn as an opponent or someone else.

Playing a rivalry game over New Year week would certainly run contrary to the scheduling of recent years, where UND has successfully avoided playing big games without players who are at World Juniors.   

It makes for a long, boring holidays - but its better than the old WCHA days where big games got scheduled the first weekend of January.  

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Prison_Mike said:

Boudreau’s lineup card mistake forces Wild to play with only 5 defensemen

https://sports.yahoo.com/boudreau-lineup-card-mistake-forces-034123589.html

This was so Minnesota of them...

This....^^^

Was watching last night and was like how does one *$#@ that up?!?!?

• 4 weeks later...