SiouxSports.com Forum

GO WILD

Fetch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Minnesota Wild are expected to send goaltender Devan Dubnyk and a 2022 seventh-round pick to the San Jose Sharks for a fifth-round selection in the same year, reports The Athletic's Michael Russo.

Minnesota will retain half of what's left on Dubnyk's contract, sources told Russo. The netminder is on the books through next season at a cap hit of $4.33 million.

Also Donato was traded to the Sharks earlier today 

They will likely take a center, but I'd love to see the Wild take Askarov.  Give him the keys to Iowa next season and then go from there.  

Didn't have a great WJC, but look what he's doing so far in the KHL.  

Some would argue he's NHL ready right now.  

The Nashville Predators traded forward Nick Bonino, the 37th and 70th overall picks to the

The Nashville Predators traded forward Nick Bonino, the 37th and 70th overall picks to the Minnesota Wild in exchange for forward Luke Kunin and the 101st overall pick, the team announced.

More to come

Minnesota Wild in exchange for forward Luke Kunin and the 101st overall pick, the team announced.

More to come

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know I'm getting my hopes up, but I'm kind of excited for the Wild this season (gasp).  I think the biggest change will be Cam Talbot in the net.  When you have the experts saying that "He makes the stops he's supposed to make" about a goalie coming in it means the last guy gave up his fair share, which Dubnyk for sure did.  

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...