SiouxSports.com Forum

2015-2016 College Hockey (non UND Hockey)

cberkas

On 12/20/2015 at 11:58 AM, Godsmack said:

I see that AJ Greer has left BU.

On 12/21/2015 at 11:06 AM, SJHovey said:

So now there is this stuff floating around USCHO and the twitterverse about a possible gambling scandal at BU, maybe even involving last year's Frozen Four.

https://twitter.com/jeffcoxsports

I guess my only question is, does that mean Hak gets to count the semi-final as a win, and does that change the mind of any of the haters around here?

I wonder if there's a connection between these two items... 

PS they attended the same prep school.

9 hours ago, brianvf said:

Down goes the undefeated #1 team!
Cornell beats Providence 2-1 in OT to end their perfect season.

Also, Ohio State beats BC, 3-2.  Wouldn't have predicted that one.

Per Brad, that was Providence's first loss in exactly 9 months.  And they're last non-OT loss is February 15.  That's nuts.  It's like that streak Union went on a couple years ago.

I'm sure everyone at BC will blame it on Colin White being gone for WJC.

BC doubles their loss total on the season over the last two games, losing 2-1 to Providence.

RMU wins the Three Rivers Championship over UML?
OSU wins the Florida Classic Championship by throttling Cornell, 8-0?  OSU has five wins all year!

Some weird results this week.  Hopefully UND takes care of business against UAH.

20 hours ago, brianvf said:

BC doubles their loss total on the season over the last two games, losing 2-1 to Providence.

RMU wins the Three Rivers Championship over UML?
OSU wins the Florida Classic Championship by throttling Cornell, 8-0?  OSU has five wins all year!

Some weird results this week.  Hopefully UND takes care of business against UAH.

Ohio State on a tear lately....Who would have thunk....All Gail the BTHC!:lol:

1 hour ago, UMDDogz said:

SCSU spanks ASU 6-1.  Welcome to D1!

Went to the game.   (My daughter is an Arizona State alumni.)    ASU looks like a team that just got put together.   Lot of decent skaters, but not much yet for elite skills.   Also, a lot of roster players that are not yet eligible (Murphy, among others) ... odd to see ASU with a 33-man roster.  

SCSU did what they needed.   Prow had a very good game.   

2 minutes ago, iluvdebbies said:

Under 18 team beat the clowns 7-6 in ot. We might have our hands full without 8/16.

they were missing their best dman too. That program is getting very good. I would guess we'll start seeing more and more of the NTDP players go north or oversees. Keller is averaging over 2 pts per game against NCAA competition. Nuts.