SiouxSports.com Forum

Closing in on Epic Title Drought

Benny Baker

I'm too lazy and hung ova to look it up

Who where blaisers assistance in 2000 and 1997

I'm assuming Hak and sandy in 2000?

Mark Osiecki in 1997. You know, the guy you were busy skewering in the World Junior tournament this past December/January.

Either it was shift change for the person tending the account or gfhockey is the brother of Sybil

Do we need any more evidence that this kid (person, man, woman, whatever) is a troll and should be booted? It's so old. One of them (some of them?) make good points SOMETIMES, but it's most just garbage spew after garbage spew.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

There is an ignore button?

How am I going against forum rules?

I'm always the one getting attacked.

Yes, there is an ignore button but you would probably make another account.

I'm not the moderator, so I'm not sure.

It's just to easy...

Between 1950 and 2000, Boston College went to 14 frozen fours and won 0 national championships.  Yikes!  At least we're only at 8 in a row!

No Titles for 50 years?  Now that's epic!!  I wouldn't say we are closing in on that.  I would be willing to bet we win one before 2050!!

No Titles for 50 years?  Now that's epic!!  I wouldn't say we are closing in on that.  I would be willing to bet we win one before 2050!!

Could be worse 58 years and counting for Colorado College (1957).

Dartmouth hasn't played in the National Title game in 66 years (1949).

Brown hasn't played in the National Title game in 64 years (1951).

Keep enabling GFHockey - that's great! :love:   There's a 12 step program he might like but thats not my business and overalll I AGREE if UND keeps Hak they should have F4 Participation banners hanging in the Ralph!!   Thats all we're going to get so lets make the best of his "reign" as coach! :)   

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1