SiouxSports.com Forum

University of North Dakota Hockey 2015-16 season

Frozen4sioux

I noticed that too. Jim Dahl and USCHO both have our RPI at .6139.....CHN has it at .6154.

I

With 9 one-thousandths separating 3rd and 5th, all of the top 9 adjusted for beating weaker opponents, and it being December...

In other words, its too early, too close, and too adjusted to be a good number at this point.  

NCHC Race-

So, if we sweep Western and CC (should) and split with DU, UMD, and Omaha (that's 4 losses) ending conference play with 5 total losses.

If SCSU sweeps Miami, CC, and Western and splits with UMD and Omaha (that's 3 losses) ending conference play with 5 total losses.

And Omaha splits with SCSU, UND, DU (5 losses) that's 8 losses

And UMD splits with SCSU, DU, and UND (4 losses) that's 9 losses

And DU splits with UNO, UMD, UND (4 losses) that's 8 losses

In this case, UND and SCSU would share the cup, but SCSU would be the #1 seed in the NCHC tournament based upon goal differential head to head...

6 minutes ago, 4evrSIOUX said:

Great article, but I could use a little less of the FH and a little more UND. I feel like I'm being tasered everytime is hear or read FH!

I heard a few more FH by the PA announcer last night at men's basketball vs. VCSU.  I felt the taser feeling every time FH was used!