SiouxSports.com Forum

EARLY Departures 2015

AZSIOUX

Folin?

I thought he was a junior but you're right. He was also 23 after his sophomore season, where as Stecher just turned 21. I just think Stecher has so much he can improve he was good this year, but his season wasn't off the charts.

I thought he was a junior but you're right. He was also 23 after his sophomore season, where as Stecher just turned 21. I just think Stecher has so much he can improve he was good this year, but his season wasn't off the charts.

Agreed, I'm actually shocked stetch is on the list of potential departures. I get that he's an UDFA but the kid had 13 or 14 pts. He needs one more year before he goes to the A. I would think he is 99% coming back.

That's hypocritical

U guys think a frozen four is good enough

I want nattys

Damn you, Hakstol! gfhockey goes to lots of games, usually after a tough week of slogging it out in the oil patch! He spends his hard-earned cash on Sioux hockey and all you have to show for his efforts are some regular season conference championships, some Final Five titles, and seven Frozen Four appearances? Get off your a** and go win this "fan" some nattys, would you?

I bet Stecher, Zach McIntyre, and Drake Ca-julia stay.

• Upvote 3

I think part of it is how great he played at the end of the year

He can kill a penalty. I would take the Kenny Morrison approach if I were him. If he stays he'll get more opportunity to be out in different situations (in a slower paced game). The A is no joke, you have to be really good to stick.

That's hypocritical

U guys think a frozen four is good enough

I want nattys

You're entitled to nothing. 

gf is that child kicking and screaming on the floor in front of the candy display.  It's hard to tell if he wants the candy or the attention.    

Of course, his parents should ignore him    :)

Maybe he will be an early departure to Omaha or Duluth when he gets less and less playing time here. 

• Upvote 3

Now 3 of the scouts for the Bruins have been let go.  2 of the scouts were amateur scouts, not sure if they had anything to do with the Zane draft.  This could get real interesting.  

I would doubt that they did.  The 3 scouts were:

Jukka Holtari - European head scout

Denis Leblanc - based out of Quebec

Mike Chiarelli - Peter Chiarelli's brother

Damn you, Hakstol! gfhockey goes to lots of games, usually after a tough week of slogging it out in the oil patch! He spends his hard-earned cash on Sioux hockey and all you have to show for his efforts are some regular season conference championships, some Final Five titles, and seven Frozen Four appearances? Get off your a** and go win this "fan" some nattys, would you?

I bet Stecher, Zach McIntyre, and Drake Ca-julia stay.

Was is Melrose or Buccigross with the murder of Drakes name? Seemed almost on purpose by my ear. Do you suppose Barry Melrose is aware of the flak he catches on SS.com and lets it taint his broadcasting repertoire, his disdain for college hockey I could see it being like that.

Was is Melrose or Buccigross with the murder of Drakes name? Seemed almost on purpose by my ear. Do you suppose Barry Melrose is aware of the flak he catches on SS.com and lets it taint his broadcasting repertoire, his disdain for college hockey I could see it being like that.

Both did it, but Melrose was the overwhelming offender.

Don't give Melrose any credit. The reason he did it is because he lacks pretty much any college hockey knowledge.

Got blocked on Twitter for critiquing Bucci for that. Oh well. Honestly though they are brutal to listen to. I like how bucci enjoys college hockey but his slang is way too much and just isn't good at doing the play-by-play.