SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 season

darell1976

In the above video I noticed multiple times where out fast FR rbs missed holes for good gains and ran into the bodies. 

Even if the line doesn't get push that have to be better.  Just looking at a handful of plays the missed assignments and getting beaten off the snap can't happen.  I think most of it is correctable but it looks pretty ugly.  I think the lack of running game has really been a team effort or lack of to this point.

I couldn't agree more. UND had an excited fan base at the Potato Bowl against Drake and many who weren't in attendance were curious and paying close attention. Unfortunately, those excited, curious fans got nothing but disappointment after the Drake game and blowout against NDSU. All and all, the past two games have killed the buzz generated from the Wyoming game.

Now, if UND can get a nice win streak going to start conference play, excitement could start building again. 

Agreed, winning solves problems. Make a nice run here, maybe win a game or two we should and fans will get into. Get this team back to the postseason and the fans will start showing up.

When I was a freshman in '03 the Alerus was pretty packed. A lot of students would leave at half time, but it was usually because we were up by so much.

Hopefully we continue to move forward with this program. Drake may have been deflating, and the Bison game was disappointing, but we are still 2-1 heading into conference play.

• Upvote 1

Hmmm..i saw Stockwell and lady friend at dinner tonight

1. he looks bigger

2. i didnt know o-linemen got good looking girls . she is good

between her and Studsrud girlfriend..........offense is much better at scoring off the field then on

Can they score like that on the field this weekend? please

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hopefully the worm turns this week on the program's record vs ranked opponents in the D-1 era.

This might be it...I think PSU might be a bit of fools gold.

I caught part of the PSU game on watch big sky this Saturday against Western Oregon. In the end PSU took over but when I was watching early in the second quarter it was zeros and W Oregon was moving the ball on the ground and through the air. I am not saying they are ranked too high or anything like that but is is definitely a winnable game if we play well.

I caught part of the PSU game on watch big sky this Saturday against Western Oregon. In the end PSU took over but when I was watching early in the second quarter it was zeros and W Oregon was moving the ball on the ground and through the air. I am not saying they are ranked too high or anything like that but is is definitely a winnable game if we play well.

I shutter to think of what people who watched us against Drake were saying.

I was thinking the same thing.  Maybe Tucker.  I haven't heard much about him and he missed some of fall camp.  He in with high hopes of being a contributor.

Yeah, forgot about him. Maybe they figure he'll be a better contributor with a year under his belt. I'm actually surprise they pulled as many shirts as they have (especially at RB), given that we aren't exactly supposed to be a top tier team. Granted, if Bubba thinks he can compete with those guys in, then who am I to argue.

Glad to see us winning.

Last spring when looking at this years schedule, did anyone think we would be 3-1 at this point? 

I know I didn't. I thought 2-2 would be the best scenario at this point. Even though there has been some questionable football being played I cant get mad or frustrated. You all shouldn't either.

I hope the team makes the best of their opportunity to take down a ranked team on the road. Time to turn some heads.