SiouxSports.com Forum

Seriously NCHC, 4 obvious blown calls?

siouxnami

I've always thought if you took issue with what someone posted on a message board, the appropriate thing is to respond to them on that message board.  Not take the quote to your "home" board, and then respond to it there, with your coterie of tea sippers.    That would go with cutting and pasting to twitter, etc.

I think a user account is free, here, Chris.  Feel free to use it.

That's funny...and a expensive word. :)

a group of people who associate closely.
an exclusive group; clique.
a group of prairie dogs occupying a communal burrow.

I too had no idea who this guys was till today.  Guy doesn't eben know how to talk smack?!!  He says "Might be time to start a new conference."  So I assume he is ripping on UND and other NCHC schools for breaking away from the WCHA/CCHA.  Hey moron, wouldn't have had to happen if the BTHC wasn't formed!!  The ignorance is stron with this one!!

This isn't the first time Mr. Dilks has singled out the UND fanbase...  if he has done it to any other fanbase, I haven't seen it.   He seems to have a bit of a bias toward NoDak hockey.  I don't know if a UND fan stole his girlfriend or what.  I would think that in his position he would act a bit more professional.  I guess we just are spoilt having a beat writer of the caliber of Schloss.  On any giving day, it seems half the articles over at SB Nation are about the gophers.  Needless to say, it's not a place you have to waste a lot of time on.

I too had no idea who this guys was till today. Guy doesn't eben know how to talk smack?!! He says "Might be time to start a new conference." So I assume he is ripping on UND and other NCHC schools for breaking away from the WCHA/CCHA. Hey moron, wouldn't have had to happen if the BTHC wasn't formed!! The ignorance is stron with this one!!

He's a tool. Comes across as jealous and childish. I assume he is an 18 yr old freshman at UMtc.

Looking at his tweets with this assumtion, it makes more sense.

He's a tool. Comes across as jealous and childish. I assume he is an 18 yr old freshman at UMtc.

Looking at his tweets with this assumtion, it makes more sense.

No, he wasn't academically strong enough to actually attend the U of MN-TC...those are my favorite Gopher fans...the ones who live and die Gophers, but either A. Couldn't get in or B. Didn't finish...

2 years at Anoka Hennepin or Normandale, but Gopher fan all the way!

• Upvote 1

Maybe GFHockey should send him a w2! GFHockey- you up?

Do you remember how vehemently he argued why people had the Sioux rated so high preseason when they couldn't score goals in a few games down the stretch last year?

I do think he is a Mankato fan though, because he defended Trevor Bruess when he had several cheap incidents. I do think that he is fairly even-handed about his analysis of UND recruits and such but his bias sometimes shows up. I have seen him write bad about the gophers as well though. I guess I can understand if you didn't see the bad officiating in person, it may come across as whining.

Ever been to a game at the John or the X?  Every time a Gopher gets touched they scream for a penalty.  Its like the fans think it isn't a physical sport and every Gopher opponent should just play like its 4th grade gym class floor hockey...

On a side note- every former Gopher player I have ever met has been the complete opposite of their fan base.  I'm long-time pals with a couple of them who are stand-up guys 

1. I'm not a lawyer, but probably not. pic.twitter.com/KrT4iYCoFg

View photo0 replies0 retweets2 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite2
    More

2. @ChrisDilks must be a slow day if you're trollin' message boards for material

University of Hockey gets my tweet of the day. @ChrisDilks @pwnd. 

Thanks Goon :)

No, he wasn't academically strong enough to actually attend the U of MN-TC...those are my favorite Gopher fans...the ones who live and die Gophers, but either A. Couldn't get in or B. Didn't finish...

2 years at Anoka Hennepin or Normandale, but Gopher fan all the way!

If you grow up in the Twin Cities it's pretty natural to be a Gopher fan just like you would be with the Twins or Vikings regardless of where you chose to get your higher education.