SiouxSports.com Forum

Fargo the new Detroit??

Sioux-cia

Minneapolis learned the hard way what happens if you ignore early warnings of criminal elements moving into the area and establishing themselves as city leaders boasted "There's no gang problem here!". Granted, not all of these things posted are gang related, but the similarities between Fargo now and what MSP saw in the early 90s are pretty striking.

Bison fans often compare fargo to Minneapolis!

Least Fargo isn't Chicago....10 dead, including a 7 year old boy, and 55 injured in gun shootings this past holiday weekend in which almost all incidents were black on black violence.

Can't blame this on the Confederate flag no matter how hard one tries............

• Downvote 1

Least Fargo isn't Chicago....10 dead, including a 7 year old boy, and 55 injured in gun shootings this past holiday weekend in which almost all incidents were black on black violence.

Can't blame this on the Confederate flag no matter how hard one tries............

Please keep this garbage at Stormfront rather than posting it here...

• Downvote 1

Another interesting aspect of Chicago is that you will likely see little to no coverage on mainstream media about this. Why? Chicago already has some of the tightest gun laws and it doesn't fit the official narrative of more gun control. Actual FBI statistics speak volumes. 

• Upvote 1

Please keep this garbage at Stormfront rather than posting it here...

Sorry I mentioned the killings...one of a child, mass shootings and the repetitive black on black violence....................I figured that was going to bother you.

Sorry I mentioned the killings...one of a child, mass shootings and black on black violence....................I figured that was going to bother you.

Apology accepted... I apologize as well for questioning the sincerity of the sympathies your post expressed towards the families of the victims of those shootings.  Also, I'm sorry for your loss today in the SC Senate.  It has to be tough knowing your loser flag will no longer fly over the home of the Confederacy. 

Apology accepted... I apologize as well for questioning the sincerity of the sympathies your post expressed towards the families of the victims of those shootings.  Also, I'm sorry for your loss today in the SC Senate.  It has to be tough knowing your loser flag will no longer fly over the home of the Confederacy. 

So is it safe to say that in your basement the Confederate flag isn't the backdrop to your shrines of Rachel Doleza and Francisco Sanchez?

Removing the Conferate Flag will fix everything. Just like removing the Sioux logo fixed...never mind.

No, it won't fix everything but the next time a disgruntled good old boy or one of Oxbow's internet pals shoots up a black church the families of the victims won't have to have their funeral procession under it. 

No, it won't fix everything but the next time a disgruntled good old boy or one of Oxbow's internet pals shoots up a black church the families of the victims won't have to have their funeral procession under it. 

Why are you wasting your time here?  Don't you have a CVS in Baltimore to get to and help put back together?

Do you really think a flag had anything to do with that? You have to be joking. 

Empty, hollow, symbolic gestures always fix everything.

And since I don't live in GF where is/was the white man's protest/outrage and what "symbol" are/were they calling for to be removed to make sense of the tragic shooting of 2 white Walmart employees by a black man?

Could it possibly be that the GF and SC shootings were perpetrated by lone deranged evil individuals.....one black and one white.....and that is really it in a nutshell. Or do we have to find an excuse/reason...typically racial in nature...to justify each tragedy?