SiouxSports.com Forum

Weber State @ UND

Cratter

Weber is winless...regardless who plays QB I expect UND to win this game at home dispute their last 2 performances.

Agreed. I expect to see the stingy D that we've seen at the Alerus earlier this season. Offense just needs NOT to turn it over against Weber and we will be fine.....

Bartles starts if he is healthy but no reason to bring back too early. Studsrud next up and if it gets out of hand protect Studsrud and let Hanson play. We are going to need to run the ball and hopefully let whomever QB is run some play action. Way too many guys hurt to know what to expect anymore. Great opportunity for guys who have been waiting for their chance to step up.

I'm back to having no expectations, moreso for the offense, but still, I just want to see improvement.

I agree.... and it sucks to have no expectations of anything from our offense this late in the year.  I feel like now we have jumped back to where we were in week three or so.  Things were starting to come around just a bit, but now we've taken what seems like a huge step backwards.  I hope we can take a step forward this coming weekend.

Studsrud is in good health in spite of the stitches to close the view of his knee cap. Rudolph has had a live look now and I expect a modification of the play book and play calling as opposed to further simplification. As far as our defense......Weber might be winless, but they are not blind. The D should expect to be spread out and see the ball in the air. What defense shows up Saturday, anyone's guess, but it will be better.

Studsrud is in good health in spite of the stitches to close the view of his knee cap. Rudolph has had a live look now and I expect a modification of the play book and play calling as opposed to further simplification. As far as our defense......Weber might be winless, but they are not blind. The D should expect to be spread out and see the ball in the air. What defense shows up Saturday, anyone's guess, but it will be better.

Studsrud had knee stuff too or just a typo and meant Molberg?

SiouxFootballInsider @SiouxFootball

To clarify for all wondering, I have been told the plan is for #UND QB Keaton Studsrud to start the final three games this season.

In my opinion this HAS to be the case. And he needs to allowed to be the starter, not coddled along and protected with "conservative" play calling. See what the kid can do and if he can't cut it, I sure hope they are busting tail on the recruiting trail.