SiouxSports.com Forum

Big Sky Scores & News

bincitysioux

It was a weird press conference. I am guessing some USD fans are hoping he retires after listening to that press conference. He was just a little strange. You can see why USD's program seems to be going the wrong direction fast.

I imagine his pregame speech was a motivator. If I was a recruit I would really question the program, staff and support.

I imagine his pregame speech was a motivator. If I was a recruit I would really question the program, staff and support.

Vermillion is a dump, it has to be a tough place to recruit. I don't think the 12 people listening to his press conference are going to matter.

http://www.argusleader.com/videos/sports/college/university-of-south-dakota/2014/10/25/17937547/

It was one sentence dropped into a 10 minute love affair with FU their MVC buddy. Can't see a tired curmedgeon like Joe G being able to turn things around at USD.  I like UND's path for football much better.

What a turd. I was a little disappointed yesterday but I remembered this is a rebuilding year and I agree that the path UND is following seems more promising. 

http://www.argusleader.com/videos/sports/college/university-of-south-dakota/2014/10/25/17937547/

It was one sentence dropped into a 10 minute love affair with FU their MVC buddy. Can't see a tired curmedgeon like Joe G being able to turn things around at USD.  I like UND's path for football much better.

Always a spot at Courtney's Comedy Club for Joe. I hope he gets his lockjaw checked out today after blowing the Bison that hard and long.

• Upvote 1

I have a few friends that played for NDSU, but who UND wanted bad. One was recruited under Lennon and the other 2 under Muss.

What Joe Glen said closely resembled what they told me about their visits with UND. They said more time was spent trying to convince them why NDSU and SDSU sucked rather than time spent discussing the program at UND.

I have a few friends that played for NDSU, but who UND wanted bad. One was recruited under Lennon and the other 2 under Muss.

What Joe Glen said closely resembled what they told me about their visits with UND. They said more time was spent trying to convince them why NDSU and SDSU sucked rather than time spent discussing the program at UND.

Thanks, btw, nobody here cares what you have to say.

• Upvote 1

That's a joke bro. I haven't heard a coach from UND say a bad word about any program......and I have prodded the last 20 years. Get lost.

Haha. Was it your buddies or your brother in laws, brothers buddies? Have to get the relation correct.

You understand no one here feels sorry for you or FU or USD. The things other schools were telling kids when UND was going through the nickname debacle makes your comment even more hilarious.

Haha. Was it your buddies or your brother in laws, brothers buddies? Have to get the relation correct.

You understand no one here feels sorry for you or FU or USD. The things other schools were telling kids when UND was going through the nickname debacle makes your comment even more hilarious.

Just stating what I have been told from players I know.

Why would Joe Glenn make that comment if it wasn't the truth?

For the record I have no clue about Bubba's staff recruiting methods. He probably is much different than Lennon and Muss.

http://youtu.be/iwGFalTRHDA

For the record I have no clue about Bubba's staff recruiting methods. He probably is much different than Lennon and Muss.

Just because Joe Glenn made that comment doesn't make it true or accurate.

So do you know the entire context of your "buddies" conversation? What were they talking about? Your telling me they just walked into the room and the UND staff started bad mounting FU. Right.

Maybe UNDs staff is having success recruiting the area and Joe Glenn is frustrated. Why would a big sky team be on his mind? Why would a team he had never played be in his mind? It's funny how much area coaches and fans are concerned with UND all of a sudden. I don't hear Bubba crying about other schools and coaches. He's actually being proactive and wanting to settle things on the field.