SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. FERRIS STATE - Saturday 5:30 ESPNU

AZSIOUX

Wisconsin's basketball team is in the Sweet 16. Our men's basketball team gave them a respectable game. Wisconsin's hockey team is a 1 seed. Und takes them down. Wisconsin won the Big Ten championship game to get us into the tourney . I love Wisconsin. Not really. Them have been good to us though.

Ferris was dealing with the flu when they lost to Mankato. I thought they looked great for much of today's game, very creative and dangerous with the puck, and everyone had a motor running. It will be a tough game. Plus as someone mentioned, their goalie was outstanding.

I'm watching a replay of Ferris-Colgate. Ferris is similar to Wisconsin, as far as big bodied forwards. Good goaltending, but they let bodies get to him way too much. Their penalty kill basically sits back and lets the power play attack while packing it in.

They're a good team. One win away from the frozen four, just like UND is.

Don't see how we lose to a team who just lost to Kato 4-1 in the wcha tourney. We can't overlook them and if we play as we did tonight, no reason why we wouldn't be frozen.

Watched that game for a good portion...wasn't impressed with Ferris.

Ferris hasn't gotten 29 wins this season by luck...

I'm not gonna dog on them (see what I did there? ;)), but look at their schedule. 29 wins is a big number, but good lord they play some bad, bad teams. I wasn't overly impressed with them. Remind me of Wisconsin a lot, but with a lot less talent. Motte is good, but not great. First goal will be huge (duh). Giving this team a shot early on will only fuel their fire. We should win this game and I don't feel wrong saying that.