SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Early Departures

brianvf

Miami wasn't one of the teams that screwed us non-conference to be fair. UNO and CC on the other hand...

If I am not mistaken, Miami was decent in non-conference play. Miami was 9-3 in the non-conference play. That counts a 3-1 record in the NCHC playoffs.

If I am not mistaken, Miami was decent in non-conference play. Miami was 9-3 in the non-conference play. That counts a 3-1 record in the NCHC playoffs.

They have a 9-3 non-conference record counting the conference playoffs? LOL. C'mon, Goon. Let's call it what it is: A 6-2 record in non-conference play.

FIFY. Ever hear of the Fighting Sioux? They're in the Frozen Four this year and only lose 4 seniors :) .

Really, they'll miss Simpson and Rodwell. And the stability/peace of mind of having a proven backup goaltender (Saunders). The team won't miss Mitch MacMillan. That's just the honest truth.

Dave

Really, they'll miss Simpson and Rodwell. And the stability/peace of mind of having a proven backup goaltender (Saunders). The team won't miss Mitch MacMillan. That's just the honest truth.

Dave

IF UND beats Minnesota next Thurs and faces BC in the final, I will not be at all surprised to see Mitch in the lineup for that game. But first things first.

IF UND beats Minnesota next Thurs and faces BC in the final, I will not be at all surprised to see Mitch in the lineup for that game. But first things first.

For what reason? If you're thinking speed, why wouldn't they put him in the lineup against MN who is arguably as fast as BC?

I for one am happy that Faragher is gone. Played some of his best hockey against UND for whatever reason.

I thought for sure he'd be around for another season. I don't see him making the NHL.....unless he can play every game like he's at Ralph Engelstad arena.

Wisconsin’s Nic Kerdiles signed with the Anaheim Ducks on Saturday morning, becoming the second player to leave early this offseason. Standout defenseman Jake McCabe was the first (and he’s already played in the NHL for the Sabres). The Badgers lose their top five scorers and seven of the top eight. UND goes to Madison for a series next season, but it will be a completely different-looking team. - See more at: http://undhockey.areavoices.com/#sthash.DnF8szc3.dpuf

Ouch. Seven of their top eight scorers gone. This really was their year to win it all until they ran into the UND freight train.

They will definitely be in a rebuilding year next season.

Ouch. Seven of their top eight scorers gone. This really was their year to win it all until they ran into the UND freight train.

They will definitely be in a rebuilding year next season.

So there is going to be one decent big ten team next year? Michigan lost key players too however I guess they do have Larkin coming in and copp and that ginger kid will be juniors.