SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Recruiting

Hambone

This is false.

At least UND-1 said he has sources..."Ron Burgundy" and his "Bison 5 News Team" talks like an insider, but never establishes his credibility, and always likes to spin things towards the "piss and boogers" crowd.  I'm going to assume that both sides of this use hearsay, and thus assume the Hartness twins are happily committed to be PWO's at UND unless I hear otherwise from a CREDIBLE source.  Welcome to UND Aiden and Tristan...from what I saw of you guys in the Dakota Bowl I'm confident Bubba will give you an opportunity and help you to develop into productive players during your time in Grand Forks.

• Upvote 1

At least UND-1 said he has sources..."Ron Burgundy" and his "Bison 5 News Team" talks like an insider, but never establishes his credibility, and always likes to spin things towards the "piss and boogers" crowd.  I'm going to assume that both sides of this use hearsay, and thus assume the Hartness twins are happily committed to be PWO's at UND unless I hear otherwise from a CREDIBLE source.  Welcome to UND Aiden and Tristan...from what I saw of you guys in the Dakota Bowl I'm confident Bubba will give you an opportunity and help you to develop into productive players during your time in Grand Forks.

If NDSU was really interested wouldn't they have them it for a visit?  Like Ron said back in Nov they talked with them, that's it.  Glad they're happy with the PWO to UND. 

If NDSU was really interested wouldn't they have them it for a visit?  Like Ron said back in Nov they talked with them, that's it.  Glad they're happy with the PWO to UND. 

It sounded like they had them in for an unofficial earlier this fall (which in "boogers and pee" spin meant it was only to keep up with appearances for Davies HS).  I just give UND-1's story about as much credibility as Ron "Fanboy" Burgundy...who I seemed to remember being dead wrong a couple times during the 2014 recruiting season.  It seems that NDSU has a fair amount of fanatics with too much time on their hands that think they can follow a bunch of kids on twitter and become a "recruiting expert".  It's a pretty recent development, as most farms just recently were patched into the internet...

In all reality and to keep this on topic, I'm thrilled that Bubba is bringing these kids in on PWO offers...they are very good athletes with good motors.  They are pretty raw, but they have the ability to be contributors down the line from everything I've seen with them.

Have Burgandy ask the coaching staff why Hedberg was in to see them yesterday.  If he denies Randy was there, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

If FU wasn't really interested, why make the trip and schedule the meeting with both kids?

Have Burgandy ask the coaching staff why Hedberg was in to see them yesterday. If he denies Randy was there, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

If FU wasn't really interested, why make the trip and schedule the meeting with both kids?

Burgundy Bartley has issues. Hedberg has been in Davies twice in past week.

Don't know why he is so ashamed to admit they are recruiting them?

Burgundy Bartley has issues. Hedberg has been in Davies twice in past week.

Don't know why he is so ashamed to admit they are recruiting them?

Because there is a chance those meetings didn't go so well and its easier when they sign on with UND to not have to admit they turned down the same offer from FU.

Anyone who knows someone in that school knows that Hedberg has been there very recently to see them. 

On another subject, here's some background on the Harry Momoh flipping to Wyoming story, from the StarTribune web site:

Momoh first heard from Wyoming in his sophomore year, when Cowboys coach Craig Boll was in his final season at North Dakota State.

“They liked me then, and the coach always kept in touch,” he said.

But Momoh wasn’t able to commit to Wyoming until he improved his grades and earned a sufficient ACT score. He did both and gave a late verbal commitment to Wyoming on Sunday.

Here's the link: http://www.mnfootballhub.com/news_article/show/471463

It sounded like they had them in for an unofficial earlier this fall (which in "boogers and pee" spin meant it was only to keep up with appearances for Davies HS).  I just give UND-1's story about as much credibility as Ron "Fanboy" Burgundy...who I seemed to remember being dead wrong a couple times during the 2014 recruiting season.  It seems that NDSU has a fair amount of fanatics with too much time on their hands that think they can follow a bunch of kids on twitter and become a "recruiting expert".  It's a pretty recent development, as most farms just recently were patched into the internet...

In all reality and to keep this on topic, I'm thrilled that Bubba is bringing these kids in on PWO offers...they are very good athletes with good motors.  They are pretty raw, but they have the ability to be contributors down the line from everything I've seen with them.

Ive never met UND1 or w/e so I'll side with Mr. B. 

Oh I see...

So I suppose they have no interest in Jade Lawrence then either, correct?

Your quote up there is false ^^^

They did the same thing at the same time with Montague and Ferguson at minimum last year.

Jade Lawrence is a different person and was probably higher up the list a bit.

Question.....do player's parents get tix to home and away games? ???

Just asking.....

When I played it was 4 for a home game and 2 for an away game if you were on the traveling squad.  If you needed more there were always other players who weren't using all of their tickets and were happy to let others use them for their family members. 

When I played it was 4 for a home game and 2 for an away game if you were on the traveling squad. If you needed more there were always other players who weren't using all of their tickets and were happy to let others use them for their family members.

That's still what it is. 4 for home and 2 away. Many people use other players tickets if needed.

.....and NDSU has never, ever lost a recruit to UND.  Ever. :silly::p

Not never, but recently, not very often. Even this year when the recruiting machine Bubba had a full year to recruit, NDSU won an incredible amount of the recruiting battles with UND. I think NDSU will be just fine without the Hartness twins.