SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Recruiting

Hambone

Now I just hope the fair-weather fans step up and put a couple thousand more fans in the stands and the students discover there's more than hockey games on the weekend to get rowdy at. It would be nice to see the tailgating lot back at full strength too. 

• Upvote 1

UND offered Momoh a partial scholarship, that is what they had him graded out at.  Wyoming offered him a full scholarship - how desperate is Bohl right now!  What a joke, he should be embarrassed.  

No inside connection with the football program, but this sounds curious. Momoh was offered pre-season last summer. It seems unusual to me that a team would be offering partials to its earliests, and presumably most wanted, recruits.

"Surprisingly," the first I saw of this news was via a couple of giddy, his-and-hers posts on a non-rival's fan board. Go figure.

I interpreted it as the former, and not the latter.

Of course you do. Although he follows NDSU coaches and tweets an NDSU National Championship ring. I would guess the latter is more realistic.Kind of strange for a kid to keep tweeting about a school other than the one he committed to. I would call this one a very soft verbal. Although I don't see NDSU offering him. They are pretty full of db's. 

Smiths twitter had #ndsuontheclock as he announced coming here.

As in, SU better look out here comes UND or

SU, you better make an offer?

I don't even think its a question. He tweeted at a bunch of other incoming recruits clearly it means watch out NDSU next year. Hopefully he can contribute in that game.

Of course you do. Although he follows NDSU coaches and tweets an NDSU National Championship ring. I would guess the latter is more realistic.Kind of strange for a kid to keep tweeting about a school other than the one he committed to. I would call this one a very soft verbal. Although I don't see NDSU offering him. They are pretty full of db's.

If your are basing ur interpretation of committent on tweets, I would recommend reevaluating ur process. The kid is pretty twitter happy if you have watched. I think he will be in Grand Forks and will be a solid athlete for us.

And of course you're here to check up on UND recruiting... Thanks for your brilliant insight.

If your are basing ur interpretation of committent on tweets, I would recommend reevaluating ur process. The kid is pretty twitter happy if you have watched. I think he will be in Grand Forks and will be a solid athlete for us.

And I think he will be in GF next year and will probably be a good player for UND. But "on the clock" is generally a draft phrase when teams are picking players, making it sound like if NDSU wants to choose him, they better decide soon. 

He sat by an NDSU coach on his flight to ND. That's why he has connections via twitter to NDSU. Also, it's obviously known to UND recruits who the rival is and who is on the schedule next season for the first time in over 10 years. Oh, and Mr. Smith can play more than just DB; he played RB and WR as well.

He sat by an NDSU coach on his flight to ND. That's why he has connections via twitter to NDSU. Also, it's obviously known to UND recruits who the rival is and who is on the schedule next season for the first time in over 10 years. Oh, and Mr. Smith can play more than just DB; he played RB and WR as well.

Sorry, but I was sure someone on this thread was concerned about Smith following NDSU coaches on Twitter long before his visit this weekend. Is that not true?

And I think he will be in GF next year and will probably be a good player for UND. But "on the clock" is generally a draft phrase when teams are picking players, making it sound like if NDSU wants to choose him, they better decide soon.

I hear ya, but I don't think that's what he was going for. If you put stock in his twitter there was alot of chatter with other sioux recruits, and the rival coaches tweet is another example. Regardless, time will tell. Just hope he sticks around, we could use a guy like that.