SiouxSports.com Forum

Tamboleavi

Frozen4sioux

Via twitter

@UNDMHockey: Hakstol at weekly press conference on Tambellini's departure: "This is not an easy place to play at, or be successful, nor should it be."

@UNDMHockey: Captain Dillon Simpson on Tambellini: "That's his decision. Our locker room won't worry about it; we have big games this week against CC."

Care to elaborate for those of us who missed it?

Hak said "This is not an easy place to play at, or be successful, nor should it be."

Simpson said "That's his decision. Our locker room won't worry about it; we have big games this week against CC."

Those quotes are per UND Men's Hockey on Twitter.

I just can't understand the thinking to jump ship mid-season... Team sport, and he just showed what kind of "teammate" he is - that should bite him in the butt soon enough.

Down another fwd, I really wonder what it'll take to get Chyzyk's issues resolved, if he's even got a chance of coming back without going the full-Frattin route?

Hak said "This is not an easy place to play at, or be successful, nor should it be."

Simpson said "That's his decision. Our locker room won't worry about it; we have big games this week against CC."

Those quotes are per UND Men's Hockey on Twitter.

I'm simply looking for a positive in all this, and based on the tone of these quotes the term "addition by subtraction" comes to mind.

I'm simply looking for a positive in all this, and based on the tone of these quotes the term "addition by subtraction" comes to mind.

I was going to say the same thing. I could see the remaining players forming an even stronger bond around a situation like this, and really start playing great as a team.

There is a possible chance that he did do it for his teammates.

His Calgary teammates? It seems that our captain, who I really respect BTW, doesn't seem too upset by it so maybe there was some underlying reasons nobody has speculated for his departure. If it was for more top-line time or for development reasons it is hugely selfish.

His Calgary teammates? It seems that our captain, who I really respect BTW, doesn't seem too upset by it so maybe there was some underlying reasons nobody has speculated for his departure. If it was for more top-line time or for development reasons it is hugely selfish.

Schlossman said Tambellini told people he wanted to produce more offensively and play in the NHL.

Schlossman also was told it had nothing to do with grades and that the Rangers played no part in the decision, it was all Tambellini.

Schlossman said Tambellini told people he wanted to produce more offensively and play in the NHL.

Schlossman also was told it had nothing to do with grades and that the Rangers played no part in the decision, it was all Tambellini.

Someone should have told him see Brock Nelson and look at his first year at UND than look at his 2nd year at UND. Seemed to work out pretty well for Brock Nelson...

Pretty much the same players entering UND, with Brock having a higher ceiling with potential and obviously lived up to it, once he put on weight and got stronger and learned the college game and how to compete against stronger and older players.

Someone should have told him see Brock Nelson and look at his first year at UND than look at his 2nd year at UND. Seemed to work out pretty well for Brock Nelson...

Pretty much the same players entering UND, with Brock having a higher ceiling with potential and obviously lived up to it, once he put on weight and got stronger and learned the college game and how to compete against stronger and older players.

Actually Brock had like 20 some points his freshman year.....tambo was on pace for half of that.