SiouxSports.com Forum

2013 Playoffs

Matt

I thought the MVFC teams all have this dominant defense. The Eastern Washington defense looked a lot better than SDSU. The 2nd best team in the MVFC didn't look that good. Even UND's offense rolled against SDSU. I suppose Bison fans won't want to talk about that.

I thought the MVFC teams all have this dominant defense. The Eastern Washington defense looked a lot better than SDSU. The 2nd best team in the MVFC didn't look that good. Even UND's offense rolled against SDSU. I suppose Bison fans won't want to talk about that.

We shut SDSU out. Won by 20. #NoBigDeal

Surprised to see Montana lost.

We shut SDSU out. Won by 20. #NoBigDeal

Surprised to see Montana lost.

Coastal Carolina? Even without Bohl coaching, do you see any challenges.

I sure don't. I think after that rusty first half against Furman, the U of AAS is going to roll to Texas again.

This year our guys would name the score...like they have been able to against several times.

So you're saying they are shaving points? They are so good they can just decide what the score will be ahead of time? Wow. I don't think it's only UND fans that can't wait for the worm to turn.

So you're saying they are shaving points? They are so good they can just decide what the score will be ahead of time? Wow. I don't think it's only UND fans that can't wait for the worm to turn.

Said nothing about shaving points. Said they could name the score. Did you not play sports growing up?