SiouxSports.com Forum

2013 Playoffs

Matt

I see the Towson-EWU game and think its nice to have a playoff system, then on ESPN you have the New Mexico Bowl, the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl, and the New Orleans Bowl....really do those bowls even attract people? The teams all suck in it (barely above .500), the only bowl with any interest in the area is the N.O. Bowl because the teams are Louisiana-Lafayette and Tulane. Who in Boise wants to see Buffalo and San Diego St? I can see why schools lose money on Bowl games unless its a major bowl (Rose, Orange, Sugar, Fiesta, etc.). Long live the FCS playoffs!!

• Upvote 1

And he was great size and excellent scrambling ability. He may end up being better than Jensen. The biggest loss is Billy Turner.

Being he is my nephew, he came real close to choosing UND over NDSU simply because he could of played right away. I tried talking him into it but no dice.

Glad that Towson won the game, but I don't think there is much they can do against the buzz saw they are running into. They won't be able to run the ball, and although he showed some heart at the end, I don't think their backup QB can move the ball against the bison.

Why EWU didn't run the ball more at the end will probably haunt them forever. Left too many timeouts for Towson and left too much time on the clock at the end.

• 2 weeks later...