SiouxSports.com Forum

Viewing options for Sioux hockey games this season

fightingsiouxfan86

We got UND @ Bucky on the Apple TV via the BTN app... The website indicated that on iPad we needed the app. The ten bucks was via in app purchase, so we didn't have to put in any credit card info (and apple got three of those dollars). It still made us create a BTN account, which was annoying. So far quality seems decent without lag or stuttering, but lower resolution than nchc.tv. Looks like 480p rather than 720 HD

I need a little help,  I need to cancel my BTN2go monthly subscription that I picked up for the Wisconsin series and cannot find the place on thier page to do it.  I know it was discussed on Siouxsports right after the series, but I cannot seem to find the posts that discussed it.  Anyone have a suggestion?

I need a little help,  I need to cancel my BTN2go monthly subscription that I picked up for the Wisconsin series and cannot find the place on thier page to do it.  I know it was discussed on Siouxsports right after the series, but I cannot seem to find the posts that discussed it.  Anyone have a suggestion?

You only have one option - send an email to this address: BTN2GoSupport@btn.com

Include your name and email address that was used to sign up. I emailed about it last week, and only got the automated response so far.

You only have one option - send an email to this address: BTN2GoSupport@btn.com

Include your name and email address that was used to sign up. I emailed about it last week, and only got the automated response so far.

They lost my annual subscription before the game last Friday vs. Miami.  I had to re-subscribe for the annual subscription before I could get Fridays game.  I emailed them with that info and they said they could not find any record of me having a annual subscription prior to last Friday.  I checked my credit card statement and sure enough - $81.95 was charged on my card on 9/25/2014.  I sent them a copy of my credit card statement and today was refunded the subscription from last Friday.  Bottom line - my email correspondence with them was fast and friendly.  I didn't see any other means of communication with them anywhere on the website.   Good luck!

They lost my annual subscription before the game last Friday vs. Miami.  I had to re-subscribe for the annual subscription before I could get Fridays game.  I emailed them with that info and they said they could not find any record of me having a annual subscription prior to last Friday.  I checked my credit card statement and sure enough - $81.95 was charged on my card on 9/25/2014.  I sent them a copy of my credit card statement and today was refunded the subscription from last Friday.  Bottom line - my email correspondence with them was fast and friendly.  I didn't see any other means of communication with them anywhere on the website.   Good luck!

I think you might be confusing the Big 10 subscription, which some people purchased a month pass to watch the Wisconsin series, with the NCHC.tv subscription. I heard from another person that the NCHC subscription had a few bumps, but for me it's been fine. 90SiouxFan was asking about the Big10 subscription. I did hear back just today on that one, so it may take a while, but should work out.

I think you might be confusing the Big 10 subscription, which some people purchased a month pass to watch the Wisconsin series, with the NCHC.tv subscription. I heard from another person that the NCHC subscription had a few bumps, but for me it's been fine. 90SiouxFan was asking about the Big10 subscription. I did hear back just today on that one, so it may take a while, but should work out.

Yea it wasn't the big 10 subscription for sure - once I provided the credit card statement they said they found the original nchc.tv annual subscription.  Bottom line is they lost it but found it and they made it right without too much hassle.  

Their is no place to unsubscribe on the website. As mentioned have to email them. Click on the Connect Live button on your account page. I got the automated reply also, still waiting for instructions. What a crock.

Go to btn2go.com and sign in to your account. Then go to your profile and you should have a link for live help. Click on that link and tell them you want to terminate your subscription. They asked for my email and then told me I was removed from the automatic renewal. I just did this 5 minutes ago so it should hopefully work.