SiouxSports.com Forum

Viewing options for Sioux hockey games this season

fightingsiouxfan86

The games that are on FSN are in HD. The games that have been on FCS have been in SD. I have DirecTV.

Thanks Goon.

How has the picture been with those SD games on direct tv? Back before midco switched to HD when they broadcast the games in standard def and sent the feed to direct TV it was a pretty poor picture.

Thanks Goon.

How has the picture been with those SD games on direct tv? Back before midco switched to HD when they broadcast the games in standard def and sent the feed to direct TV it was a pretty poor picture.

It hasn't been very good. Watchable. 

I ordered myself a $150 chromebook on Black Friday. It just showed up and my current setup will be casting it to my tv with chromecast. Not the most ideal setup since my only Internet is Verizon lte data. But I was just able to watch the most recent through these doors episode on nchc TV and it worked flawlessly.

In English please :). What does rm and nw mean? Why do u have dashes in your numbers?

- are for channels on the hopper receiver. Nw=northwest, rm=rocky mountain, the two root channels owned by directv

Just tune to one of the root channels at 8:30 ct. The game will be on-you may just need a guide update. There is a college bb game on right now

Here is a site for TSN2 for the game tonite. Make sure you have adblocker plus installed to keep the popups and annoying things at bay. I have used this site for years and it's very safe. Just another option if you want...

http://cricfree.sx/tsn-2-live-stream.php

I went there & it told me to download something else - I did - before I go get my laptop someone tell me if it's working

I went there & it told me to download something else - I did - before I go get my laptop someone tell me if it's working

Don't click on download or anything! I'm not sure if it's going to come up at game time or not. It's all if a person is uploading it to the site at that time. Like I said, please have adblocker plus installed first. If you're not sure, just don't use the site.

- are for channels on the hopper receiver. Nw=northwest, rm=rocky mountain, the two root channels owned by directv

Just tune to one of the root channels at 8:30 ct. The game will be on-you may just need a guide update

My guide is automatically updated at 3am every day. I will simply turn it there at 830. Right now there is a basketball game on and it won't let me watch that....somewhat worried.

Just tune to one of the root channels at 8:30 ct. The game will be on-you may just need a guide update

so if had dish I could watch this game ?

My guide is automatically updated at 3am every day. I will simply turn it there at 830. Right now there is a basketball game on and it won't let me watch that....somewhat worried.

I can't watch the bb game either., Probably part of the college bb subscription (whatever that's called)

Here is a site for TSN2 for the game tonite. Make sure you have adblocker plus installed to keep the popups and annoying things at bay. I have used this site for years and it's very safe. Just another option if you want...

http://cricfree.sx/tsn-2-live-stream.php

So from this page (after you click this link) will the game pop up come game time?  or is there another channel we will be selecting?  I've been watching NFL games on the perfectly free and legal sites for years ;D

So from this page (after you click this link) will the game pop up come game time?  or is there another channel we will be selecting?  I've been watching NFL games on the perfectly free and legal sites for years ;D

No other channel to click on....keep it on the one it's linked to.

Living in Canada for 10 yrs I had to find something so I could watch my Packers, so I became quite good at finding the games with sites like this! ;) It is a learning process, tho, as you well know.

Still isn't coming up, so I guess I'm stuck with the audio version...