SiouxSports.com Forum

Viewing options for Sioux hockey games this season

fightingsiouxfan86

I like this build of the flash player, as it enlarges to a full 16:9 screen and the control bar disappears, much better than the build used by undinsider last year.  Watched some of MIami, WMU, and SCSU and those feeds are extremely poor compared to the one from the ralph. Hope improvements are made in those arenas. 

I like this build of the flash player, as it enlarges to a full 16:9 screen and the control bar disappears, much better than the build used by undinsider last year.  Watched some of MIami, WMU, and SCSU and those feeds are extremely poor compared to the one from the ralph. Hope improvements are made in those arenas.

Sprig,

It's on your....never mind.

WMU fans are unhappy with the webcast. 

Texas Bronco....great comment! I tell you....this isn't like last year where Bronco Insider was basically limited to diehard Bronco fans. This is now an OPEN broadcast....open to all of the NCHC fan base for all the teams. We could end up being the laughingstock of the whole NCHC for our stupid small town approach....we're out in public now! It's time Andy Murray stepped in and Kathy Beauregard needs to see this change if it is her goal to make us a premium big time program as she promised. SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE! Hey, Andy! You brought David Killip on as a student assistant coach. Give follow up on this to Killip also! He is one smart kid...and could probably solve this very quickly. Along with this....wouldn't be such a bad idea to fire our sports information Director! Afterall...I imagine television production should be within his purview... and the buck should stop on his desk!

And they want one like SCSU's. I thought that one was poor as well, not as bad as WMU's but not good. Of the 4 I looked at, only UND's was watchable.

I viewed Miami's road games last year as well and I agree that St. Cloud has a top-notch production on par with UND's.  Picture clarity seemed better than UND's (at least over the internet) but UND had perhaps better replay and analysis by the announcers.

My ranking:

1 -St. Cloud / UND

3 - Denver

4 - UNO

5 - Miami / UMD / CC

8 - WMU

Like I've been saying, the new ESPN requirments will boost Miami and WMU toward the top but it will be a year or so.  In the mean time, many Miami home games will be produced by Time Warner Sports Channel and broadcast over NCHC.tv and their productions are better than our in-house productions.  Not sure if WMU has a TV partner like TWCSC.

Friday game NOT on FCS today according to Schlossman. I dont understand why this is taking so long...conspiracy theory says UND will hold off on televising on FCS until they get more people signed up for NCHC.tv....better have the Good Old Boyz Klub look into this.

Since I was delayed arriving home last night I was going to log into Und.com and use my insider subscription to watch the game on the internet.  To my dismay, I need a NCHC subscription.  Is the insider subscription required to use the NCHC feed?  Not much reason to hold on to the Insider subscription if I only want the Mens hockey feed or was this game a one off event?

Since I was delayed arriving home last night I was going to log into Und.com and use my insider subscription to watch the game on the internet.  To my dismay, I need a NCHC subscription.  Is the insider subscription required to use the NCHC feed?  Not much reason to hold on to the Insider subscription if I only want the Mens hockey feed or was this game a one off event?

I was in a similar boat.

If you already bought UND insider for the year .... you should be able to access via NCHC as "already paid".  That's what they say anyway.

If you didn't already buy UND insider for the year ... the NCHC feed is pretty good.   Last night I was able to watch 4 streams at the same time (anything to make the Bemidji-UND game smaller) and it was pretty decent.