SiouxSports.com Forum

Goon

not my fault I make more then u...

Yet you complain you don't make enough to donate? Or are you donating again? Not sure how anyone can keep your stories straight since you can't.

sorry goon..im a blue collar guy who doesn't make enough to make a donation...I would if I could believe me

Side note...a 43 year male was killed in Fargo as he was hit by a trian. No foul play suspected. Saw Schloss posted former UND standout Chad Johnson was killed last night in Fargo. Would these 2 situations be the same? Can't find anything naming the person killed by train but people normally don't just walk in front of an oncoming train.

Side note...a 43 year male was killed in Fargo as he was hit by a trian. No foul play suspected. Saw Schloss posted former UND standout Chad Johnson was killed last night in Fargo. Would these 2 situations be the same? Can't find anything naming the person killed by train but people normally don't just walk in front of an oncoming train.

Looks like they're linked based on the article posted in the former players thread.

Sadly, they are one and the same:

http://kfgo.com/news/articles/2013/nov/19/body-found-along-railroad-tracks-in-fargo/

:sad:

yes its sad...u walk around the concurse during the actual periods ( I am there cuz I have to piss) and theres plenty of people out there just bsing....

only cheering when theres a goal, big hit, fight etc

you go to the bars in each end its even worse

its a whose who event...ur not anyone in GF unless ur at the hockey game throwing down 6.50 suds and eating prime rib...

u evr walk around and see the suite people all outside there suiteson the railing looking down at everyone

they are doing that to show they are in the suite level and they are somebody...its rediculou.s...those suite people don't even watch the fricken game.

I watch the games from a suite....and I am actually watching the games. Speak for yourself. And from a comment you made prior about making more money than people....I can tell from your writing you definitely do not. Ha. I'll keep looking down at you...wave next time.

.its a questions...somtin we learned in like the 2nd grade.

When will they let you go on to third grade?

Rough necks make a bunch, but spend it all on booze during the 6 off. I'm guessing that's where your $$ go.

The remainder of his contract (4 years) minus bonuses. Better words alot of money. Like close to a million or so. There has to be a clause though where they could fire him for less money. If not he had a real good attorney.

If his base salary is $300,000....then, the buyout for four years is $1,200,000.00. That is without bonuses. I would assume that the clause is in there, but I am also guessing that having a poor season is not a reason in the clause.

If his base salary is $300,000....then, the buyout for four years is $1,200,000.00. That is without bonuses. I would assume that the clause is in there, but I am also guessing that having a poor season is not a reason in the clause.

Bonuses would not count in the buyout. I agree with you that a poor season would not be it. 2 or 3 poor seasons different story, maybe.

How about the clause stating that he goes if he does not pass the ss.com test?

• Upvote 2

Just went to the CC/Air Force game at World Arena. CC went out with a wimper, losing 3-1. They cannot score goals if their lives depended on it, have one of the worst pp's in the nation. Gotta wonder how much rope is left for Scotty Owens. CC and UND seem to have a lot of the same problems the past couple of seasons. Don't know what their problem is.

Just went to the CC/Air Force game at World Arena. CC went out with a wimper, losing 3-1. They cannot score goals if their lives depended on it, have one of the worst pp's in the nation. Gotta wonder how much rope is left for Scotty Owens. CC and UND seem to have a lot of the same problems the past couple of seasons. Don't know what their problem is.

There's a lot of good teams in college hockey.

Hey, if you want to start a "Fire Scotty Owens" thread, you'll have to do it somewhere else! This is the Fire Dave Hakstol thread. :lol:

That didn't save Mussman's job.

1999-00 Colorado College 18-18-3 .500

2000-01 Colorado College 27-13-1 .671

2001-02 Colorado College 27-13-3 .663

2002-03 Colorado College 30-7-5 .774

2003-04 Colorado College 20-16-3 .551

2004-05 Colorado College 31-9-3 .756

2005-06 Colorado College 24-16-2 .595

2006-07 Colorado College 18-17-4 .513

2007-08 Colorado College 28-12-1 .695

2008-09 Colorado College 16-12-10 .553

2009-10 Colorado College 19-17-3 .526

2010-11 Colorado College 23-19-3 .544

2011-12 Colorado College 18-16-2 .528

2012-13 Colorado College 18-19-5 .488

Totals (14 seasons) 317-204-48 .599

I think that's a pretty good track record, don't you?