SiouxSports.com Forum

Goon

Premiere programs aren't decided based on the results of 1 month worth of games. Premiere programs are based on performance over longer periods of time, like a season or series of seasons.

That's good, because the last month for the men's team has been brutal...

Premiere programs aren't decided based on the results of 1 month worth of games. Premiere programs are based on performance over longer periods of time, like a season or series of seasons.

There you go, clouding the issue with facts again.

It seems as though the people of North Dakota have spoken and like the hockey team the way it is. Ever see the hockey arena empty? Something tells me despite the dry National tournament history Hakstol will be around for many years to come.

It seems as though the people of North Dakota have spoken and like the hockey team the way it is. Ever see the hockey arena empty? Something tells me despite the dry National tournament history Hakstol will be around for many years to come.

Hope he is! When these things happen sometime in the schedule other than the first 7 games, I may panic with you, until that happens, relax, its early...

until hak has a couple of 9-24 seasons in the span of what four years, let's stop this non-sense. are we frustrated by the ho-hum start this season, absolutely. are we frustrated by the nc's in the last 13 years, absolutely. but let's also remember the program with the most national titles(michigan) hasn't won in 15 years and I don't sense a let's fire Red outcry there. Hak puts this program in a postion to win every year, it just hasn't happened yet.

yes its sad...u walk around the concurse during the actual periods ( I am there cuz I have to piss) and theres plenty of people out there just bsing....

only cheering when theres a goal, big hit, fight etc

you go to the bars in each end its even worse

its a whose who event...ur not anyone in GF unless ur at the hockey game throwing down 6.50 suds and eating prime rib...

u evr walk around and see the suite people all outside there suiteson the railing looking down at everyone

they are doing that to show they are in the suite level and they are somebody...its rediculou.s...those suite people don't even watch the fricken game.

I don't think I ever asked him to be fire...

I ask a simple question...

fire hak?

its a question its not saying lets fire hak..its a questions...somtin we learned in like the 2nd grade.

don't be jealous.

You mean like capitalization and complete sentences?