SiouxSports.com Forum

2012 Recruiting

UND Fan

Funny that their thread on Bisonville about the polls....has tons of posts wondering if UND is going to be in. Obsessed much?

Darell, I don't think anything has been mentioned for days on Bisonville about UND being ranked in the polls. You need to reel in your obsession alittle, you like Dave K. are starting to provide much comic relief.

Actually they had quite a conversation about UND on their poll topic this week. Basically they were making fun of UND. They were talking about UND to the point where a Bison backer said enough talk about UND. All the converstions were indirectly related to the fact that UND was ranked and shouldn't be because of the quality of the teams they had beat. Every week they have a lenghty conversatiion about UND when it comes to the polls.

I think the recruiting emphasis on defense this year will be at the safety position (an area of GREAT need with current level of play and the fact that 3 will be lost to graduation). Also getting a bit thin in numbers at ILB. DL is also an area where the coaches will always look for more depth.

Offense is in better shape graduation-wise, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the coaches go after another JUCO or transfer QB to compete with Bradley and bridge the gap to Mollberg.

Something needs to be done after what UNC's passing game did to us. I think Central could put up 300 yards on our secondary. We need a LB standout like a Mike Mooney or Digger Anderson type player Bellmore was the name on the DL now we need a LB to put some hits on players.

When should we expect recruits to start committing? Any ideas?

There have been three verbals already. There should be more coming in with increasing frequency from now through the first of the year, with January being the big month.

I think this site gets what it asks for, with certain people posting comments about Ndsu, which you know will get a response fron Ndsu posters. Then when Ndsu poster actually respond to your leading or trolling comments, everyone is shocked and amazed that an Ndsu poster would spend time here, and how pathetic that is, and how important that makes Und.

The whole circle is rather comical. Certainly some Bison posters beginning for attention, and certainly some Und posters who intentionally smack Ndsu to draw Bison posters to this site, who are also begging for attention. When one group bashes the other, it wreeks with irony, and is a good laugh for all. Its either a win-win or a lose-lose, i haven't decided. :)

1. NDSU just got a verbal tonight from a back from Milwaukee (Marcus Horne). He had offers from all but 2 of the MAC teams and was starting to get strong interest from several Big Ten schools. Had 3 Preferred walk on offers from the Big Ten. He was apparently at the UNI game this weekend and verballed right after the game. I saw several recruits on the field before the game. If a recruit visits the Fargodome on a game day and the Alerus on a game day, which do you suppose he will be more impressed with?

Safety M.J. Stumpf from Harvey has committed to NDSU: http://www.inforum.c...5/group/Sports/

The article indicates UND had offered.

Notice the difference between the two posts about a NDSU recruit. The first post has nothing to do with UND. UND did not have interest in the student and did not offer. Plus the post contained plenty of smack. It should not be posted on a UND recruiting thread. The second post has interest to UND because the student had an offer from UND. It should be posted on a UND recruiting thread. Bison fans go figure...

Notice the difference between the two posts about a NDSU recruit. The first post has nothing to do with UND. UND did not have interest in the student and did not offer. Plus the post contained plenty of smack. It should not be posted on a UND recruiting thread. The second post has interest to UND because the student had an offer from UND. It should be posted on a UND recruiting thread. Bison fans go figure...

Reason is he is a high end recruit. Look at who he has offers from! MAC schools, UNI, NDSU - He was never interested in UND. He's also has a 3.9 GPA. Sometimes a recruit doesn't consider some schools we've had some of those.

I think this site gets what it asks for, with certain people posting comments about Ndsu, which you know will get a response fron Ndsu posters. Then when Ndsu poster actually respond to your leading or trolling comments, everyone is shocked and amazed that an Ndsu poster would spend time here, and how pathetic that is, and how important that makes Und.

The whole circle is rather comical. Certainly some Bison posters beginning for attention, and certainly some Und posters who intentionally smack Ndsu to draw Bison posters to this site, who are also begging for attention. When one group bashes the other, it wreeks with irony, and is a good laugh for all. Its either a win-win or a lose-lose, i haven't decided. :)

So this is a bison post begging for attention?

Bottom line is if us UND fans had the class to go to Bville and write the same posts we would get ran off the board and rightfully so. Instead you have posters who come to this board with their Bville names and made up names and try to run everything UND does into the ground and comment on all the happenings at UND. Thats actually a good laugh for us all.

• Upvote 3

Reason is he is a high end recruit. Look at who he has offers from! MAC schools, UNI, NDSU - He was never interested in UND. He's also has a 3.9 GPA. Sometimes a recruit doesn't consider some schools we've had some of those.

And we all care why??? Hello Siouxsports.com... Bisonville: That Way ------>

I was in class today and someone mentioned a few South St. Paul players that had committed to play at UND starting next year. Has anyone heard about this? I am not sure if she knew exactly what I meant when I asked if they had committed.

UND used to have a nice pipeline to SSP back in the 1980s with Steve Doody and the Veldman brothers

It kind of sounds like he doesn't want people thinking that he is "following" Mollberg to UND. Apparently he is also talking to SU.

It would be great with we got LaBatt. That would be the 2nd recruit so far picking UND over NDSU. Hope the coaches can keep it going.