SiouxSports.com Forum

COMMITTED UND Recruits

AZSIOUX

While looking at his stats with Shattuck, I noticed Kunz has 27 goals, while the next closest has 16.  I imagine he could potentially come in the same year as Morrow,  if he keeps progressing.  Hopefully they'll bring some power play chemistry together.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tnt said:

While looking at his stats with Shattuck, I noticed Kunz has 27 goals, while the next closest has 16.  I imagine he could potentially come in the same year as Morrow,  if he keeps progressing.  Hopefully they'll bring some power play chemistry together.

27 goals......is that the top number on the team? 

8 minutes ago, siouxhockey5 said:

It appears that maybe Blake won his appeal.  I thought I saw him on the MN Hockey Hub that he has played in a couple varsity games.

https://www.mnhockeyhub.com/stats/team_instance/4988846?subseason=641336&tab=team_instance_player_stats&tool=3874886

He wasn’t in the game against Edina a couple nights ago.

On 12/24/2019 at 2:46 PM, yzerman19 said:

Well he’s about to turn 20...solid numbers, not game breaker numbers, but don’t know his role on the team.  Strikes me as a character guy.

Agreed. Total depth add that’ll be old. Probably works his tail off.  Numbers aren’t that great considering the league he plays in and age.  But again, probably a great character guy 

On 12/24/2019 at 12:55 PM, siouxhockey5 said:

It appears that maybe Blake won his appeal.  I thought I saw him on the MN Hockey Hub that he has played in a couple varsity games.

https://www.mnhockeyhub.com/stats/team_instance/4988846?subseason=641336&tab=team_instance_player_stats&tool=3874886

He's still ineligible for varsity until January 28th.  I saw him today playing JV vs Chaska.

• UNDBIZ changed the title to COMMITTED UND Recruits