SiouxSports.com Forum

COMMITTED UND Recruits

AZSIOUX

I like UND hockey as much as the next guy, but.......gross.

To some I'm sure that's the feeling, my point was that they have 2 imports (poolman,Bowen) and 2 already there in bast and Jost along with nick fuher as assistant coach there. Jost and fabbro could develop anywhere in any league and be just fine going forward. I'm curious on why Bowen and poolman went there?? Had to be some sort of push somewhere anyone know?

To some I'm sure that's the feeling, my point was that they have 2 imports (poolman,Bowen) and 2 already there in bast and Jost along with nick fuher as assistant coach there. Jost and fabbro could develop anywhere in any league and be just fine going forward. I'm curious on why Bowen and poolman went there?? Had to be some sort of push somewhere anyone know?

I believe he was saying gross to the misspelling of the bolded statement below:

Hell yeah! Keep me coming. Penticton is a mini und farm team this this year. 

The pipeline actually started awhile back.  Mark MacMillan, Stecher, OD all played at Penticton, I believe.

The pipeline actually started awhile back.  Mark MacMillan, Stecher, OD all played at Penticton, I believe.

yes aware of that. Jost in on another level as is fabbro. Haven't seen 4 in bchl from same team that's what I was getting at with a former coach.