SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

17 minutes ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

Twig, lumber, top cheese, bar down, dangle, gong show, snipe, boostie, bagger, butter legs, cage, bird cage, celly, suck hole, killer, chirp, foil up, fishbowl, eggs in your pocket, mitts, sauce, greasey, wheels, tenny runners, clinic, jibs, flow, ski slope, hit him in the mind, riverboat gambler, speedy mcslow, banger, and apple. 

Yea, I know most of those but never heard apple before for some reason

1 hour ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

A defenseman that tries to go from end to end by himself leaving his partner hanging to dry if he screws up. Aka wolanin 

Pretty sure that was known as a Genoway and Finley ended up being the recipient of it the majority of the time.

1 hour ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

Twig, lumber, top cheese, bar down, dangle, gong show, snipe, boostie, bagger, butter legs, cage, bird cage, celly, suck hole, killer, chirp, foil up, fishbowl, eggs in your pocket, mitts, sauce, greasey, wheels, tenny runners, clinic, jibs, flow, ski slope, hit him in the mind, riverboat gambler, speedy mcslow, banger, and apple. 

I'm sure if someone tweeted Buccigross this or any made up ones he'd use it during games.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, geaux_sioux said:

Remember how obscure of a recruit he was? "He's pretty small and pops his jersey.... I don't know about this one."

Haha, I remember that exact conversation since one of his highlight videos had him popping his jersey after a goal.  "Seems more like a UMN recruit".  Haha!
Geez, that was awhile ago...

18 hours ago, brianvf said:

Haha, I remember that exact conversation since one of his highlight videos had him popping his jersey after a goal.  "Seems more like a UMN recruit".  Haha!
Geez, that was awhile ago...

If I had to guess, that was probably me......