SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

My bad, I thought I read it before I took a nap, even from a Sioux website. Now I wake up and it's gone. Now I'm confused whether I actually ever saw it or dreamed it.

Was Kate Upton involved in this trade?

• Upvote 1

He and ovi a couple freight trains on the ice. Go caps

@SchlossmanGF: In Washington, T.J. Oshie will re-united with UND classmate Taylor Chorney. Both played 3 years at UND and went to 3 Frozen Fours together.

He and ovi a couple freight trains on the ice. Go caps

@SchlossmanGF: In Washington, T.J. Oshie will re-united with UND classmate Taylor Chorney. Both played 3 years at UND and went to 3 Frozen Fours together.

Damn. Happened minutes after rumors of Oshie and/or Shattenkirk going to Philly.

Is it just me, or did the Capitals fleece St. Louis on this one? Maybe I'm overvaluing Oshie.

St. Louis makes some questionable moves every year, example Halak for Miller. I would have kept Oshie and traded Backes to someone.

Caps are crazy if they don't play that big hit TJ put on the CC guy up on their big screen to start the season.   Caps fans will grow to love him anyway, but that will speed up the process.    And DC folks have learned to appreciate big surprise hits from what they witness on the Hill on a regular basis.