SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

So who gets more hits this next season, Oshie or Ovechkin??

Ovi and not close. He's top in hits every year and they are not weak hits. Osh lays the boom as well. Keep the head on swivel for

14/15 hits leaders

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nhl/stats/player-hits-statistics/2014/

Leader 383 Matt Martin

Ovi 259

Greene 209

Vandevelde 121

Oshie 99

Nelson 99

Ovi and not close. He's top in hits every year and they are not weak hits. Osh lays the boom as well. Keep the head on swivel for

14/15 hits leaders

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nhl/stats/player-hits-statistics/2014/

Leader 383 Matt Martin

Ovi 259

Greene 209

Vandevelde 121

Oshie 99

Nelson 99

Yea thats what i thought but this thread was still on 2004 on my phone so had to think of something to say lol

Oshie will wear #77

Osh and I think alike in a few ways :)

Love sioux hockey

Love blondes

Love the idea of wearing #77 (sioux number x2) double hockey sticks

Go Osh go caps

tweet a few days ago

@azsioux: @OSH74 flip your @WHockeytownUSA number 19 to 91 or 77 #doublehockeystix #sioux #oviNosh

Corbin Knight signed a 1 year 2 way deal with Florida. Am I missing something? Why only a 1 year deal? Has he been that bad since he got traded from Calgary back to Florida?

You never know about these things. Sometimes the player asks for a one year deal so they can look for more elsewhere after a good season. 

Remember: Chorney only signed a one year (one way) with WAS. 

You never know about these things. Sometimes the player asks for a one year deal so they can look for more elsewhere after a good season. 

Remember: Chorney only signed a one year (one way) with WAS. 

Yeah, if given a two way deal, I would sign a shorter contract, especially if the organization I signed with had good depth at that position.  Sometimes you can play well and still get sent down.  

For those who have wondered about Toews' plans to bring the Cup to GF or not, it doesn't look like that's happening.

Doesn't the captain get two days though?  Not saying its coming here because I'm sure there would have been a press release but it's still technically possible.