SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Why can't I watch this video from this link?

Appears that is a link to the "mobile' video. Doesn't work on my desktop, but if you click desktop at the top of the page, you can search for "nail yukapov" and find the desktop video that will work.

Or remove the "m." from the beginning of the url and you will get to the desktop video as well.

Frattin just scored again to put the Leafs up 3-2.....so he has 6 pts in 4 games and he plays less than most players on his team. Is it me or is he the most productive player on that team? I believe Carlyle needs to put him in the top 6 and five him some PP time.

Frattin just scored again to put the Leafs up 3-2.....so he has 6 pts in 4 games and he plays less than most players on his team. Is it me or is he the most productive player on that team? I believe Carlyle needs to put him in the top 6 and five him some PP time.

Video of goal - http://video.mapleleafs.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=197796&lang=en

I agree with PP time, but you can't split him and Kadri up.

Saw this over on a leafs board:

Matt Frattin now has 23 goals in his last 38 games played. Over 82 games, that's a 50 goal pace.

Not bad for his first 38 games in the NHL.

That stat is just wrong. He's played 61 NHL games, and has only 12 NHL goals.

Even if they're counting his AHL games, he's played 25 AHL/NHL games this year and hasd 13 goals.

That stat is just wrong. He's played 61 NHL games, and has only 12 NHL goals.

Even if they're counting his AHL games, he's played 25 AHL/NHL games this year and hasd 13 goals.

Ah, thanks for the correction.

I wonder where that Leafs fan pulled that line out of and why nobody challenged him. Must've been counting the AHL playoffs last year. Frattin scored a lot of goals during that playoff run.