SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

We have to be able to allow them to have a victory once in a while. I know Kessel got his first of the year last night as well. :)

If you invite a rodent over for lunch they stay for dinner. Then breakfast, lunch, dinner, and the next thing you know they live with you. Can't give them nothing.

But boy have the Wild been a disappointment so far.....at least to me. I guess they've played toe to toe with the NHL's best, but I thought they'd have a better record.

It's not like the Wild had a whole training camp together to adjust to new teammates. You're not alone, though...local news media hit the panic button immediately after the team's first loss this season! :lol:

I'm no expert on the Wild, but adding two players (even the caliber of Parise and Suter) is only going to do so much. To me it seems as if there's a bit lack of depth on the team, which won't get you too far. If they build off of this season going forward, they could be a force. Expecting big things this year, with or without a training camp, was asking a little too much in my opinion.

I'm no expert on the Wild, but adding two players (even the caliber of Parise and Suter) is only going to do so much. To me it seems as if there's a bit lack of depth on the team, which won't get you too far. If they build off of this season going forward, they could be a force. Expecting big things this year, with or without a training camp, was asking a little too much in my opinion.

What do you mean? They have no secondary scoring. In addition, outside of Suter, their defensive core is brutal. A bunch of name namers and low skill set on thier blue line.

I said if Parise scored 50 goals this year had they played a full 82 game season, they'd still be a team on the outside looking in to make the playoffs.

What do you mean? They have no secondary scoring. In addition, outside of Suter, their defensive core is brutal. A bunch of name namers and low skill set on thier blue line.

I said if Parise scored 50 goals this year had they played a full 82 game season, they'd still be a team on the outside looking in to make the playoffs.

What do I mean? I mean we pretty much completely agree. You just put it more bluntly. :D

When he left. Clark wasn't coming yet. And sad if he didn't think he couldn't beat a freshie.

Clark had already committed to the transfer back at mid season "11-12"

Dell didn't really make a call untill after the Montreal prospects camp this past summer...

Which was surprising a bit because after the Habs cooled on him and the options kinda shrunk you would have thought maybe coming back for senior year may not really been that bad of an option....

Can't see leaving school for CHL $$$...it was obviously a complex situation.