SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Parise on with Bareiro on KFAN talking about the conversation he had with Sid Hartman on Sunday. Parise was asked by Sid why he chose UND. Parise said that was the best choice for him at the time and if to do it over, "HE WOULD MAKE THE SAME DECISION AGAIN EVERY TIME." :lol:

He laughed with Bareiro today about it and said "Yes, I would make that decision again every time."

If you know anything about Sid, it's that he says when players go play elsewhere it hurts their chances at landing a job in Minnesota when their playing career is over. :p

• Upvote 3

Parise on with Bareiro on KFAN talking about the conversation he had with Sid Hartman on Sunday. Parise was asked by Sid why he chose UND. Parise said that was the best choice for him at the time and if to do it over, "HE WOULD MAKE THE SAME DECISION AGAIN EVERY TIME." :lol:

He laughed with Bareiro today about it and said "Yes, I would make that decision again every time."

If you know anything about Sid, it's that he says when players go play elsewhere it hurts their chances at landing a job in Minnesota when their playing career is over. :p

If you are talking about Sid Hartman the one thing I know about him is that guy has an unbelievable amount of money. I mean Sid has a large fortune from his company SidAl. http://www.sidal.com/