SiouxSports.com Forum

Facilities Master Plan

The Sicatoka

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

I'm just putting this notice here not starting a new thread.

North Dakota Athletics Town Hall 5.7.24 - University of North Dakota Athletics (fightinghawks.com)

I think this might warrant a separate thread.  I love the idea of a townhall.  Give people of change to formula questions.  And I noticed a new department sponsorship by the Airport.  

• Upvote 1

and IN YOUR FACE Altru - interesting - competition is never bad but this all but seals the deal Sanford is moving into GF in a big big way!   Announcement of a new hospital coming soon?;-)?  WHILE Altru has their new hospital going up? 

Ballsy at the very least but UND seems to be taking advantage of the $$$ - who could blame them? 

then I remembered Hornbachers was the "OFFICIAL GROCER OF UND ATHLETICS" for a couple years when they had a store here for 10 minutes.  Hugo's was a loyal LOCAL sponsor for years and years and has been here for a bajillion!   They finally got that handle back but that was an embarrassing deal for UND athletics to say the least.  Now they're going "all in" with Sanford - almost literally in the shadow of Altru's new hospital?   hhmmmm....

On 4/8/2024 at 2:02 PM, SIOUXFAN97 said:

just not sure why the black? such a busy looking building....so many colors and textures.....

1000001970.jpeg

BUSINESS SUIT for a building maybe?   Seriously do you have to complain about everything all the time?  A certain town to our south would acts like everything they do is a gift from god.   People here just complain about EVERY little thing!  That complex will be AMAZING!  Embrace it and stop bitching about the details - look at the big picture for a change - please!

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

and IN YOUR FACE Altru - interesting - competition is never bad but this all but seals the deal Sanford is moving into GF in a big big way!   Announcement of a new hospital coming soon?;-)?  WHILE Altru has their new hospital going up? 

Ballsy at the very least but UND seems to be taking advantage of the $$$ - who could blame them? 

Sanford purchased a significant parcel of land along I-29 about two years ago.
https://www.valleynewslive.com/2022/04/07/sanford-purchases-675-acres-land-grand-forks/ 

If grand forks wants to grow let Sanford build

it will bring more specialty services to Gf that Altru doesn’t have, and those patients leave Gf now for services 

as Gf grows the need for more services grows 

• Upvote 2

On 4/16/2024 at 7:17 AM, The Sicatoka said:

Sanford purchased a significant parcel of land along I-29 about two years ago.
https://www.valleynewslive.com/2022/04/07/sanford-purchases-675-acres-land-grand-forks/ 

It says they plan to announce within the year what they are doing with land. That was 2 years ago.   Did they ever announce anything?  The new fargo hospital was built along interstate.... 

1 hour ago, NewUndFan said:

It says they plan to announce within the year what they are doing with land. That was 2 years ago.   Did they ever announce anything?  The new fargo hospital was built along interstate.... 

future is expansion once GF grows big enough for 2 full size hospitals 

• Upvote 1