SiouxSports.com Forum

Facilities Master Plan

The Sicatoka

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Green Banner said:

Im glad they have kept the field and new turf was needed.

Does the football team practice on memorial anymore? 

Yes— quite a bit….. Especially during fall camp. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I thought that July 1st was move in day for the new athletic offices.  I was expecting a bit of social media..  is it happening or did I have the wrong date?

14 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

https://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/college/und-installs-new-turf-at-old-memorial-stadium

at the end they mention rr golf course.......what do they mean...."what to do over there"...

is the clubhouse a tear down?

if so a nice 10 story building with clubhouse on main floor and condos for old fogies above with nice views facing rrgc?

Think more along the lines of a Suite Shots for Ray Ricks.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Teeder11 said:

Think more along the lines of a Suite Shots for Ray Ricks.

is that building long term?  i still miss the old farmhouse!!!!!!!!!! go thru the old living room and i think upstairs to take a dump?

Any renderings of the under construction commercial/residential by the new softball diamond?

Would have been sweet if they had combined this new building with the new softball field.

L shaped building wrapped behind home plate. With Apts overlooking the stadium....you can grill a dog and play bean bags right above the dugout!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Cratter said:

Any renderings of the under construction commercial/residential by the new softball diamond?

Would have been sweet if they had combined this new building with the new softball field.

L shaped building wrapped behind home plate. With Apts overlooking the stadium....you can grill a dog and play bean bags right above the dugout!

There’s a patio that will be overlooking left field: 

image.jpeg.aaddd14805f4f95f56f3e82b0f47ac91.jpeg

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Cratter said:

are u asking me to bring out my awesome drawings/renderings from previous posts...i will if u want

On 6/28/2023 at 2:55 PM, SIOUXFAN97 said:

I guess my original question was instead of doing these two current projects would it have been better for UND football and softball do ONE large project that brings UND football back on campus...a combo of UND, city, and big donors to make it happen.

you can take it one more step and say what if pollard would'nt have been built yet and it was also done at the same time...so instead of three different projects (4 if you could the soon to be addition to pollard) would it have looked better and been better for UND athletics to do something like my little not to scale drawing?

880949189 (1).jpeg

@Cratter

• Upvote 1

On 7/6/2024 at 7:47 AM, forksandspoons said:

There’s a patio that will be overlooking left field: 

image.jpeg.aaddd14805f4f95f56f3e82b0f47ac91.jpeg

Dimensions probably wouldn't work but replace the parking lot with the softball field would be badass.

But I suppose you don't want foul balls breaking windows.

• Upvote 2